So, do you think you could actually go through everything that happened here?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. So, do you think you could actually go through everything that happened here?
2 years ago#1
If all this happened in real life and you were in place of Joel, do you think you actually could survive? and if not how long do you think would last.
---
Xbox MicroStars Battle Brawl mains: Jade, Blinx, Master Chief,Bill Gates
PSN:SalemFox
2 years ago#2
No, I'd probably be killed by a clicker somewhere in the city or in Bill's Town. Those things...
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
2 years ago#3
Hmm lemme see um NO

I'd have been shot by that ahole guard in the prologue. Done.
---
PSN: DokiMcD
2 years ago#4
^ lol
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
2 years ago#5
I'd have gotten my hands on a silenced pistol or something, and a katana. I dunno why so many people don't see the value of a katana in a zombie apocalypse, but w/e. Yeah I think I'd have managed. Pretty aware of my surroundings as well.

Not much I could do if I were shot by some guard for no real reason though.
---
I suppose I should probably update this signature soon.
2 years ago#6
If I had a hot girl that was a little older than Ellie (18) I would survive easily. We would hide and repopulate the world every day! Even living in Tommy's camp lots of babies would be made.

If all I had with me was Ellie and I was Joel I would wait til she is 18 then we would repopulate.
2 years ago#7
Yeah I would have never made it back to my house to get Sarah.
2 years ago#8
Probably would have suicided after Sarah died.
---
We're a forest of lives, but we grow tall and wide.
We'll never be cut down.
2 years ago#9
Well, i for one wouldnt survive at all. after playing this game for the past week i realized i have the aim of a storm trooper
---
Xbox MicroStars Battle Brawl mains: Jade, Blinx, Master Chief,Bill Gates
PSN:SalemFox
2 years ago#10
SalemFox posted...
Well, i for one wouldnt survive at all. after playing this game for the past week i realized i have the aim of a storm trooper

Aiming with a PS3 controller isn't even a remotely accurate assessment of your aim.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. So, do you think you could actually go through everything that happened here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived