Glitch game..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: goeli

goeli
3 years ago#1
So my game has been really glitchy so far.

when guns are shot i see these white boxes around it.
some enemy dont actually walk but just like float around.
my game constantly gets stuck at the loading screen when booting up the game.

*spoiler*

and now im alone with ellie in the snowstorm and the game hints me to jump through a window but she just runs to it and does nothing, when i finally manage to get her through that window i get stuck between the walls and the game hasn't even loaded the texture behind it.

I havent installed the 1.02 update yet but does this fix some glitches?
PSN: Croxino
3DS: 0946 2229 5956

User Info: LRC-Skillreaper

LRC-Skillreaper
3 years ago#2
you probaly should install the patch. if push comes to shove you can just deleted it

User Info: z1hayze

z1hayze
3 years ago#3
Aliens
Don't forget to activate the quantum cheese grader or the ninja monkeys will attack and drink all the root beer God put on the moon.
XBL GT - xxpurplehayzexx

User Info: goeli

goeli
3 years ago#4
so it just became worse.
installed the patch and now i start up the game and it just keeps loading at the last of us logo, at the bottom right corner
PSN: Croxino
3DS: 0946 2229 5956

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
3 years ago#5
Should have gone digital. it's been well documented that the disc copy can be glitchy and unplayable.
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant

User Info: kennydang

kennydang
3 years ago#6
OhGood posted...
Should have gone digital. it's been well documented that the disc copy can be glitchy and unplayable.

Even thought the download is like 21 gigs, I am happy that i bought the digital copy and never ran into these problems.

Not gloating but wow when i look at all these problems the disc gives.

User Info: geneocide

geneocide
3 years ago#7
kennydang posted...
OhGood posted...

Even thought the download is like 21 gigs, I am happy that i bought the digital copy and never ran into these problems.

Not gloating but wow when i look at all these problems the disc gives.

I have the disc and I am known for glitching games into oblivion but all in all it wasn't that glitchy for me.
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived