Glitch game..

#1goeliPosted 8/3/2013 8:10:46 AM
So my game has been really glitchy so far.

when guns are shot i see these white boxes around it.
some enemy dont actually walk but just like float around.
my game constantly gets stuck at the loading screen when booting up the game.

*spoiler*

and now im alone with ellie in the snowstorm and the game hints me to jump through a window but she just runs to it and does nothing, when i finally manage to get her through that window i get stuck between the walls and the game hasn't even loaded the texture behind it.

I havent installed the 1.02 update yet but does this fix some glitches?
---
PSN: Croxino
3DS: 0946 2229 5956
#2LRC-SkillreaperPosted 8/3/2013 8:55:46 AM
you probaly should install the patch. if push comes to shove you can just deleted it
#3z1hayzePosted 8/3/2013 9:07:38 AM
Aliens
---
Don't forget to activate the quantum cheese grader or the ninja monkeys will attack and drink all the root beer God put on the moon.
XBL GT - xxpurplehayzexx
#4goeli(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 12:30:04 PM
so it just became worse.
installed the patch and now i start up the game and it just keeps loading at the last of us logo, at the bottom right corner
---
PSN: Croxino
3DS: 0946 2229 5956
#5OhGoodPosted 8/3/2013 12:35:15 PM
Should have gone digital. it's been well documented that the disc copy can be glitchy and unplayable.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
#6kennydangPosted 8/3/2013 2:01:41 PM
OhGood posted...
Should have gone digital. it's been well documented that the disc copy can be glitchy and unplayable.

Even thought the download is like 21 gigs, I am happy that i bought the digital copy and never ran into these problems.

Not gloating but wow when i look at all these problems the disc gives.
#7geneocidePosted 8/3/2013 2:06:31 PM
kennydang posted...
OhGood posted...

Even thought the download is like 21 gigs, I am happy that i bought the digital copy and never ran into these problems.

Not gloating but wow when i look at all these problems the disc gives.

I have the disc and I am known for glitching games into oblivion but all in all it wasn't that glitchy for me.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!