Just beat the game...the ending should have been (MAJOR SPOILERS)

#21DarthUchiha91Posted 8/18/2013 12:03:57 PM
I cant read blocked out spoilers on my kindle.

But based on the reactions, I'm one of the lucky survivors.
---
Man plans, God Laughs-Psalm 33:10
#22ViltrisPosted 8/18/2013 8:40:59 PM
Why do you so desperately want Joel to be the bad guy and for Ellie to die? Have a heart.
---
\/
#23ViltrisPosted 8/18/2013 8:44:27 PM
The game is about fatherhood. Both the opening and the ending make this abundantly clear.

gameghy555 posted...
Or what about the "you always have a choice" and "don't make decisions for your own selfish needs".

That wasn't one of the themes of the game.

gameghy555 posted...
Ellie did want to give up her life to be a cure.

Ellie didn't want to be abandoned. There's at least one conversation during the game about this, and the ending conversation is entirely about this.
---
\/
#24PensatoPosted 8/18/2013 10:42:43 PM
Don't even need to read TC's idea to know the answer is no.
#25Stryfe89Posted 8/18/2013 11:08:24 PM
Your ending makes no sense; Joel is clearly immune I mean cmon how many times has he been bitten. Ellie should of died for the ending, like right before they get back to the dam she takes a stray bullet to the head, then Joel looking more annoyed then mad/sad goes "Son of a..." then it jus cuts out w/ the Law and Order music transition to a black screen w/ "The Last of Us" stamped on it.
#26Kaze35Posted 8/18/2013 11:33:17 PM
Stryfe89 posted...
Your ending makes no sense; Joel is clearly immune I mean cmon how many times has he been bitten. Ellie should of died for the ending, like right before they get back to the dam she takes a stray bullet to the head, then Joel looking more annoyed then mad/sad goes "Son of a..." then it jus cuts out w/ the Law and Order music transition to a black screen w/ "The Last of Us" stamped on it.

GOTY material right there. maybe even Emmy/oscar worthy. Throw in a musical number and the game will be a Tony contender.
#27ViltrisPosted 8/19/2013 12:04:18 AM
Stryfe89 posted...

One of the characters dying would be super-predictable. One of the characters dying a completely pointless and meaningless death would just piss off the playerbase. Although it worked for George RR Martin...
---
\/
#28gameghy555(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 4:46:36 PM
Viltris posted...
Stryfe89 posted...

One of the characters dying would be super-predictable. One of the characters dying a completely pointless and meaningless death would just piss off the playerbase. Although it worked for George RR Martin...

I think Stryfe was joking. Also, killing off main characters is a great idea.
---
PSN: MoHSalim http://www.youtube.com/m0hsalim
CE's view on Equal Rights: "When white people win. - LamarMiyazaki
#29IspareIPosted 8/20/2013 4:52:10 PM
RoKstarHandsome posted...
DelRowe posted...
No.

---
Clean and sober since January 11 2012!!
#30PK_GamingPosted 8/20/2013 6:35:38 PM
God no
---