Ellie and her friend (SPOILERS)

#1NarcelesPosted 10/14/2013 8:04:47 PM
Just finished my survivor playthrough, and something popped into my head during the last scene when she's talking about Riley. She said they both just waited to turn together. So when Riley turned, do you think Ellie had to kill her? Or maybe she just sneaked away while Riley was still in the "dormant" stage.

I kinda assumed that guy in the hotel was the first time she had to kill a person, but then she does have Riley's tag and I'm wondering how she got it.
---
"Narceles, don't try to argue or reason with hippies and commies." -menalaos1971
Lazarus threw the party. Lazarus threw the fight.
#2glassghost0Posted 10/14/2013 8:06:31 PM
Riley is in the comic book isn't she? Does that cover her death?

I have no idea, just a thought
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#3Narceles(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 8:24:42 PM
I actually was unaware there was a comic. I suppose I'll look into it.
---
"Narceles, don't try to argue or reason with hippies and commies." -menalaos1971
Lazarus threw the party. Lazarus threw the fight.
#4frybotPosted 10/14/2013 8:30:32 PM
Narceles posted...

I kinda assumed that guy in the hotel was the first time she had to kill a person, but then she does have Riley's tag and I'm wondering how she got it.

It's safe to assume that Ellie killed Riley but it didn't have the same impact that killing a "person" had on her. Which highlights a theme of the game. What is a person? Is it the combination of the thoughts, memories, fears, desires, reasons, etc or is it the bag of meat and bones acting on base instincts? Riley was "gone" after she turned but the man was still "there."

It is also safe to assume that I have drank too much beer tonight.