survivor plus mode (spoilers)

#1AjescentPosted 1/24/2014 10:54:32 AM
I'm surprised how quickly I'm going through it faster than hard mode. Maybe it's the not constantly being made paranoid by listen mode that's doing it. Now I no longer know what's coming, I'm more gong ho and able to react on the fly.
Just started winter and so far the lack of...ANYTHING in terms of pickups is depressing but with that said, still making rapid progress.
Then again, not looking forward to the bit with Ellie and David. Only survived it by spamming listen mode .
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?
#2Mtsmith85Posted 1/24/2014 12:00:58 PM
To be fair the final section with David you can't pick him up with listen mode anyway can you (I mean literally the list phase of his encounter after you've tagged him twice)?

I still haven't plucked up the courage to go survivor...
#3Zombie2626Posted 1/24/2014 12:22:02 PM
Mtsmith85 posted...
To be fair the final section with David you can't pick him up with listen mode anyway can you (I mean literally the list phase of his encounter after you've tagged him twice)?

I still haven't plucked up the courage to go survivor...

Did I miss something on my first playthrough? I beat David during that final fight the first try with little effort.
---
PSN: TMAN2626, GTAV Crew: CoMtnBoarders
Origin (Simpson Tapped Out): Zombie2626
#4MegamanFan814Posted 1/24/2014 12:26:01 PM
He's not difficult. Can startle you on higher difficulties though.
---
PSN: MisterPaydon
#5Ajescent(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 12:37:43 PM
Heh. Again, just finished writer. David was easy. The first 2 were a breeze. Got lucky on the 3rd one. Spring here I come.
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?