Incredible game all around. Now post things that you didn't like about the game.

#11madmofo145Posted 4/30/2014 11:03:54 PM
Personally I'd want a couple things. An explanation as to what infected have been surviving on as they seem darn mobile for things that don't seem to need to eat. (Always my biggest problem with most zombie type lore is that they seem to be perpetual motion machines)

More predictable stealth kills. (Sometimes a guy would walk by me hiding and not notice, sometimes they would seem to see me without ever glancing my direction)

Maybe some more character upgrades through out as the upgrade system seemed almost unnecessary due to how few and how rare they were.

I have to agree the biggest thing would be more enemy types. Basically you had 4 (humans and the 3 infected) and once you had a good strategy the whole enemy fighting part of the game became the same thing over and over. Also agree with the sniper comments. I hated that section as he seemed to be able to see into nooks where I had no site of his gun, his men were incredibly dumb and should have been looking where he was shooting and chasing me (especially when he would yell things like stop hiding behind that car) and over all it was the main point where I really felt like my deaths were more bad luck than my own failures.
---
FC: 4210-4017-0074
Friend Safari - Fletchinder, Growlithe, Charmeleon
#12TrueChaoSxClXPosted 5/1/2014 12:01:55 AM
madmofo145 posted...
I have to agree the biggest thing would be more enemy types. Basically you had 4 (humans and the 3 infected)

Shocker: There's actually 4 types of infected. But the 2nd type (the one you probably didn't count) only show up in two chapters =/ .. Which is kinda stupid considering they're the pre-clicker stage.

Personally, my issues with the single player mode are limited. The controls are way too clunky for my tastes (especially when moving around NPCs), and it's that way by design.

Most of my issues come from the multiplayer mode =/

* Trophies, forcing you to play it for platinum
* Horrid match making (I can't count the number of times I've been paired up with low level players against a party of 100+ players)
* Unreliable matches (today, only 1/3 games actually went ahead... either disconnect from host before starting, or game disbanded lobby before game started)

The multiplayer mode could be really fun in my opinion, and people do enjoy it, but for me, it is SO DAMN BAD, and most of it is because of the unfair match making =/
---
- PSN: TrueChaoSxTcS
#13HoBoSPosted 5/1/2014 9:14:28 AM
TrueChaoSxClX posted...
The multiplayer mode could be really fun in my opinion, and people do enjoy it, but for me, it is SO DAMN BAD, and most of it is because of the unfair match making =/

The multiplayer was great. And if you did the no parties thing, it usually was kind of fair. Plus, nobody is making you play it, trophies aren't required (if only my fiancee heard me say that, she'd laugh at me. Kind of a trophy whore... but not going into awful games just to get them.)
---
" yes you are [an alcoholic], you're just on sabbatical" -Starfirepenguin
#14drclaeysPosted 5/1/2014 9:18:15 AM
Friends,

( spoilers )

I found the game to hard. Even on easy. You could get one shot killed. they gave you lots of ammo and stuff. So this was your CRUTCH. So I got good at run and gun. THEN, when Ellie, not sure if her name is ellie, I think im thinking of ellen page, oh well. the young chick.

When the chick got locked in the cell. They took away ALL My stuff I was using through whole game. I had no skills or tactics to get beyond this point. so I played 85% of the game, and had to stop.

So it might have said EASY, but it was not EASY. I finished Uncharted 2 on easy, loved that game. But was not able to finished this game.

thats my one downfall. Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
I have been to Ukraine 3 times, My wife and daughter are from Ukraine. Republicans are SOMEHOW to blame.
#15joeybarton94Posted 5/1/2014 10:03:55 AM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

( spoilers )

I found the game to hard. Even on easy. You could get one shot killed. they gave you lots of ammo and stuff. So this was your CRUTCH. So I got good at run and gun. THEN, when Ellie, not sure if her name is ellie, I think im thinking of ellen page, oh well. the young chick.

When the chick got locked in the cell. They took away ALL My stuff I was using through whole game. I had no skills or tactics to get beyond this point. so I played 85% of the game, and had to stop.

So it might have said EASY, but it was not EASY. I finished Uncharted 2 on easy, loved that game. But was not able to finished this game.

thats my one downfall. Thank you.

surely you're kidding?
---
Child of Dunwich rise, you have your fathers eyes. Child of Dunwich rise, end the world that you despise http://www.last.fm/user/Joeybarton94
#16Justin_TroublePosted 5/1/2014 9:43:58 PM
the fact that Sam [or henry] whoever is the black kid's name that is by your side when trying to fight the female walkers[?] and all he does is throws a brick or nothing to help you. I mean hell Ellie does a lot more than that kid and it's like MOVE THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE! Just once I'd love to have an action sequence where you could give him a DiNozzo or smack him with a lead pipe because he's completely USELESS!
---
Say Eye. Spell Map. Say Ness
Now do all three directions in order that I told you. Presto! :-D
#17TrueChaoSxClXPosted 5/1/2014 10:49:03 PM
HoBoS posted...
TrueChaoSxClX posted...

The multiplayer was great. And if you did the no parties thing, it usually was kind of fair. Plus, nobody is making you play it, trophies aren't required (if only my fiancee heard me say that, she'd laugh at me. Kind of a trophy whore... but not going into awful games just to get them.)

At this point, doing no parties isn't even worth it. Whenever I've tried, it has either NEVER found a game, or taken over 10~15 minutes to do so. And yes. Trophies ARE required xD .. and if there were no trophies, then there would be a hell of a lot less stress in completing the 12 weeks, which would make the game in general a lot more enjoyable.
---
- PSN: TrueChaoSxTcS
#18MegamanFan814Posted 5/2/2014 4:35:33 AM
TrueChaoSxClX posted...
HoBoS posted...
TrueChaoSxClX posted...

At this point, doing no parties isn't even worth it. Whenever I've tried, it has either NEVER found a game, or taken over 10~15 minutes to do so. And yes. Trophies ARE required xD .. and if there were no trophies, then there would be a hell of a lot less stress in completing the 12 weeks, which would make the game in general a lot more enjoyable.

Just don't play DLC bro. The non-dlc is really easy. Dlc is where the big boys play
---
PSN: MisterPaydon
#19Jin_SakazakiPosted 5/2/2014 6:08:52 AM
I don't like that DLC is still separate online.
---
Tonight I dine on turtler soup.....