anyone wanna play

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. anyone wanna play

User Info: r3s1d3nt3v1l_2

r3s1d3nt3v1l_2
2 years ago#1
Currently on survivors .anyone wanna play? Dont have a mic atm but i stick by team . Add me if yu want my psn is my gfaqs id

User Info: FoxxJ

FoxxJ
2 years ago#2
I'm down to play! Always looking for people to play with! My psn id is BadDogmatic. I'll try to add you soon but feel free to add me first.
Breathe Easy

User Info: V3kobeV3

V3kobeV3
2 years ago#3
Can I add you fellas later? I would like some people to play with, im not very good at the moment but I will do my best to help the team out as best as I can :)
Pokemon X FC: 0361-7640-3077
PSN: james457890

User Info: TrueChaoSxClX

TrueChaoSxClX
2 years ago#4
I'm not THAT good at this game, but I'm at least competent usually (except on Downtown. I hate that map with a passion) ...

Would kinda like to party up with some people, because I'm sick and tired of being stuck into a game with three low level randoms, against a full party of 100+ players -..-
- PSN: TrueChaoSxTcS

User Info: notamonkey

notamonkey
2 years ago#5
Feel free to add me True. Or anyone else really. PSN in sig
http://mugenmonkey.com | PSN: thedarkgear

User Info: FoxxJ

FoxxJ
2 years ago#6
I'll add all of you guys.
Breathe Easy

User Info: EtroAnime

EtroAnime
2 years ago#7
FoxxJ posted...
I'll add all of you guys.

You can add me as well, I play this game pretty often every since it launch love this games multiplayer.
Far gone in Deep Space Ignition.
PSN ID: Rammel29

User Info: TrueChaoSxClX

TrueChaoSxClX
2 years ago#8
After playing a bit more, I remembered why I stopped playing this game in multiplayer..
This game has some of the truly WORST match making I have ever seen =/
Gonna add everyone else here that didn't send an invite and hopefully get some DECENT games done..
- PSN: TrueChaoSxTcS
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us
  3. anyone wanna play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived