In a way, this dlc has made the MP pay to win.

#1JanwayDaahlPosted 5/6/2014 8:16:17 PM
The custom load outs are largely a joke (I.e. executioner with no covert 2), and any decent utilization of them will only be possible the the dlc.

I lost some respect for nd, considering how fun the MP was before.

Granted. I still smoke people with my semi auto or bow, but man, that new purchaseable stealth rifle is insanely OP.

Really wish they just made the maps purchase able and not the weapons and perks. It unevens the playing field.
#2sparda85Posted 5/6/2014 8:45:03 PM
JanwayDaahl posted...
The custom load outs are largely a joke (I.e. executioner with no covert 2), and any decent utilization of them will only be possible the the dlc.

I lost some respect for nd, considering how fun the MP was before.

Granted. I still smoke people with my semi auto or bow, but man, that new purchaseable stealth rifle is insanely OP.

Really wish they just made the maps purchase able and not the weapons and perks. It unevens the playing field.

Do you have the weapons?
---
PSN: THE_SKU11_KNLGHT
#3JanwayDaahl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 9:40:01 PM
Nope, didn't get them yet. Am planning on doing so though. Why is that relevant though?
#4JanwayDaahl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 10:57:55 PM
Thought as much.
#5SullyTheStrangePosted 5/7/2014 1:11:43 AM
sparda85 posted...
Do you have the weapons?

JanwayDaahl posted...
Nope, didn't get them yet.

JanwayDaahl posted...
Thought as much.

---
There's a lot of places in the world with C4 and yogurt.
#6TrueChaoSxClXPosted 5/7/2014 2:23:55 AM
JanwayDaahl posted...
Thought as much.

The fact someone doesn't reply to you doesn't mean they have nothing to say.
People do have lives, you know.
---
- PSN: TrueChaoSxTcS
#7sparda85Posted 5/7/2014 8:01:17 AM
TrueChaoSxClX posted...
JanwayDaahl posted...
Thought as much.

^This, not to mention. Youre saying that the new items/perks are pay to win, yet you havent tried them yet. I do so ill tell you from my first hand experience.

The fully auto is pretty good but have not accurate from long range, the double barrel blows, the shorty is better than it. The new pistol is good, that said nothing is op in my opinion considering each has its downside
---
PSN: THE_SKU11_KNLGHT
#8EtroAnimePosted 5/7/2014 8:31:04 AM
sparda85 posted...
TrueChaoSxClX posted...
JanwayDaahl posted...
Thought as much.

^This, not to mention. Youre saying that the new items/perks are pay to win, yet you havent tried them yet. I do so ill tell you from my first hand experience.

The fully auto is pretty good but have not accurate from long range, the double barrel blows, the shorty is better than it. The new pistol is good, that said nothing is op in my opinion considering each has its downside

^^This, plus the new perks cost so much points it almost impossible to combine many of them into one custom loadout.
---
Far gone in Deep Space Ignition.
PSN ID: Rammel29
#9JanwayDaahl(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 9:21:52 PM(edited)
sparda85 posted...
TrueChaoSxClX posted...
JanwayDaahl posted...
Thought as much.

They are pay to win. I've tried them out with the premade classes, so your argument with regards to me not trying them out is invalid.

What you're paying for is the ability to use them in custom classes, especially considering how crappy the premade classes are.

I'm actually surprised you all lack enough insight to understand the pointy I made in my first paragraph.

Oh and I lol'd at you telling me the perks weren't op. scavenger, agility, and executioner give a huge advantage to people who have them for certain play styles.

The specter is better the assault rifle in nearly every way, the only slight difference being the recoil on the specter.

The enforcer is probably the most glaring offender. It is superior to the revolver and 9 mm, even if there is a one point cost in the load out.
#10SullyTheStrangePosted 5/7/2014 9:18:40 PM
It isn't pay to win because you aren't more powerful with the DLC, you just have more options. Very simple distinction there.
---
There's a lot of places in the world with C4 and yogurt.