Its been over 2 months and still no DLC

#1bleeding_violetPosted 9/28/2012 3:33:22 PM
I don't know how much longer its going to take since the DLC was practically done a long time ago. I realize that Xboxlive is pretty strict about DLC and content but this is ridiculous for it to have taken this long and still no DLC. I was ON Activisions side before about every thing having to do with this game but I am just not understanding what the holdup is.

They had said DLC would be 4-6 weeks after the release of THPSHD and its been over 2 months. I notice no one posts here much so I'm wondering if everyone else has given up on them releasing this DLC already. IDK what else to say except that I am very disappointed in Activision and/or XboxLive for this having taken way longer than it should be. Who knows maybe they released it today while I was typing this message. I haven't checked to see if they released it since this morning maybe its out already lol.

Oh well, Now I feel as let down as alot of the rest of you felt. And it sucks.
#2yankeefan03Posted 9/28/2012 9:51:36 PM
Agreed I am still a big fan of the game but this wait is really ridiculous. So I am sure this will be the only dlc we get and I am sure it wont sell way due to everyone forgetting about the game.
---
"I would like to hear a couple of the new tracks just to wet my appetite."
X-Box Live Gamertag--GageIsLegend
#3tomAwesome18Posted 9/29/2012 1:39:25 AM
Why not have a little patience? You're not entitled to new content. This is a very infantile demand.

If everyone's forgotten about the game before the DLC comes out, that's either the fault of the impatient consumer's short attention-span, or simply that the game wasn't good enough to warrant remembering. My bet's on the former.
#4HHHPedigree420Posted 9/29/2012 4:28:58 PM
tomAwesome18 posted...
Why not have a little patience? You're not entitled to new content. This is a very infantile demand.

If everyone's forgotten about the game before the DLC comes out, that's either the fault of the impatient consumer's short attention-span, or simply that the game wasn't good enough to warrant remembering. My bet's on the former.

Its not about bieng entitled its about wanting to get what the developers have allready promised us and told us we were getting. the DLC was announced before the Game hit and they stated 4-6 weeks. I think its a legitimate gripe. Of course we are not entitled but at this point if they dont deliver then they, the developers will have lied to us, and that is not cool.

I loved all these games when I was growing up, i pl ayed and bought every one of them until prohect 8 and personally would buy every piece of DLC they would release if it meant I could play all my old favorites on my xbox with an HD upgrade. I would love it! Heres hoping that the DLC is still coming as there has not been a peep about this game since shortly after its release.
#5yankeefan03Posted 9/29/2012 5:15:05 PM
I wish Neversoft still were developing the Tony Hawk games really.
---
"I would like to hear a couple of the new tracks just to wet my appetite."
X-Box Live Gamertag--GageIsLegend
#6LD00Posted 9/29/2012 7:12:56 PM
I think that it's only fair to the PS3 owners that waited a month longer than 360 owners
to get the game that 360 owners wait for DLC. That way, both consoles get it close to
the same time.
#7Boris_Magee_44Posted 9/30/2012 10:32:50 PM
I bought 1600 MSP when this game came out, accommodating for the DLC. Unfortunately i couldnt stand the game, and will be saving the 400 msp for something that i'll play for more than 20 minutes (:
#8creepnastyPosted 10/2/2012 9:20:25 AM
i remember reading something that said to expect the DLC "sometime in September." so much for that.
---
i will insert my solemn promise to style until my limbs burst.
#9hotgamerPosted 10/7/2012 9:51:14 AM
When they said DLC would come 4-6 weeks after release, they probably 4-6 weeks after the platform it was released on last. So considering PC got it September 18th, prepare to wait a while longer, because the 360 will obviously not get this earlier than the others this time.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#10Merc123Posted 10/9/2012 2:59:15 PM
I thought they originally said 60-90 days after release. Still its taking too long for 3 maps and 2 skater to come out. They said this would be the first of the DLC, i hate to see how long the next one would take, but i still want THPS4 maps.

I know i will buy the 3 maps and skaters though and enjoy them though.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
More topics from this board...
Price drop...?Syxx676110/19 3:58PM