Does Jun showing up in TTT2 hint at signs that she's still around?

#1thompsontalker7Posted 3/15/2012 7:13:04 PM
Yes, I know TTT2 is non-canon, yes I know pretty much everywhere from past games will be returning as a result, but IIRC Harada dropped a troll comment saying that they never said Jun was dead.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/226228/interviews/tekken-6-your-questions-answered/
---
Not editing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
The Beat Harvest, my debut beattape: http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=294520
#2Belmont_92Posted 3/20/2012 7:42:35 AM
He is right I guess, it was never stated that Jun died iirc, just that she disappeared.

She could come back I guess, if Kazuya can come back thanks to something ridiculous like DNA reconstruction then why not?
#3Azuma_NarooNPosted 3/20/2012 2:51:55 PM
Wouldn't make sense for them to bring her back with a new design, and completely revamped moveset, then just dump here again. She'll most likely be back in T7, but who knows. T7 is a ways off, we won't get Tag 2 on consoles til the end of this year, then after that they're gonna work on Tekken x SF, which prob won't come out until late 2013 or early-mid 2014. T7 probably won't hit for quite some time.
---
LOLFAQs, where anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.
"Hahahahahahaha - Mara Aramov
#4YoungGganonPosted 3/24/2012 8:54:22 AM

He is right I guess, it was never stated that Jun died iirc, just that she disappeared.

She could come back I guess, if Kazuya can come back thanks to something ridiculous like DNA reconstruction then why not?

Okay, come on. In the Tekken universe that isn't really ridiculous is it? I mean, they genetically engineered a Kangaroo as an elite fighting force. Haha, it sounds pretty ridiculous.
---
(Now replaying all of the Kingdom Hearts series)
~Not changing this sig until Morgan Freeman voices a character in Kingdom Hearts.
#5ViolentDjangoPosted 3/30/2012 12:04:09 PM
Azuma_NarooN posted...
Wouldn't make sense for them to bring her back with a new design, and completely revamped moveset, then just dump here again. She'll most likely be back in T7, but who knows. T7 is a ways off, we won't get Tag 2 on consoles til the end of this year, then after that they're gonna work on Tekken x SF, which prob won't come out until late 2013 or early-mid 2014. T7 probably won't hit for quite some time.

The issue with bringing her back is the Jin is slowly becoming more and more corrupted and becoming a villain -- Lars is going to take over as the main hero and the current story arch of Tekken is going to culminate, most likely, in Jin losing himself in his attempt to rid the world of the Mishima bloodline.

If Jun came back, it could be both good and bad for the at story direction -- but mostly I think it would just to jerk some tears as she sees her son completely corrupted by evil.
---
GT/PSN: ViolentDjango ~
Go. Full. Tilt.