Your reaction: Michelle replaces Julia in Tekken 7

#1Dragunov_4_everPosted 4/12/2012 12:02:17 AM
How would you feel if Michelle gets added in TTT2 on the consoles, but in Tekken 7 JayCee stays and becomes a pure Luchadore Wrestler like El Blaze from Virtua Fighter whilst Michelle stays to retain Julia's pre-JayCee moveset and Native American representation?
---
TTT2: Dragunov, Marduk, Ogre, Jinpachi, Alisa, Wang
#2Hours_LeftPosted 4/12/2012 12:53:53 AM
I think that would be the best case scenario. Though they'd need to have a "Julia" costume for JayCee so people don't rage.

I've been waiting for Michelle's return for a long time.

---
Currently Playing: Tales of Graces f (PS3), Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (PSP), Toki Tori (Wii)
#3diorjets3Posted 4/12/2012 5:45:03 AM
Why would they bring a dead character back to the canon series, especially to replace her replacer? If anything Forrest will get his much deserved return in place of Law.
---
Mod at Mayonakamidnight.com for Persona 4 Arena
#4Shinobi120Posted 4/12/2012 7:45:20 AM

Why would they bring a dead character back to the canon series, especially to replace her replacer? If anything Forrest will get his much deserved return in place of Law.

What are you talking about? Michelle was never dead at all.
#5jmtstanPosted 4/12/2012 5:39:56 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
What are you talking about? Michelle was never dead at all.

yeah the last i saw she was in the Tekken 3 ending saved by Julia.
---
I bought Galaxy Note instead of Vita... what am I thinking?
PSN: jmtstan1138
#6diorjets3Posted 4/13/2012 1:02:42 AM
Ogre killed her after T3
---
Mod at Mayonakamidnight.com for Persona 4 Arena
#7Dragunov_4_ever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2012 1:51:21 AM
diorjets3 posted...
Ogre killed her after T3

Except Ogre was dead after T3.

Ogre was only thought to have killed her, but clearly she survived or else she wouldn't be in Julia's ending.

Baek was supposed to be dead too.
---
TTT2: Dragunov, Marduk, Ogre, Jinpachi, Alisa, Wang
#8Shinobi120Posted 4/13/2012 7:22:32 AM

Except Ogre was dead after T3.

Ogre was only thought to have killed her, but clearly she survived or else she wouldn't be in Julia's ending.

Baek was supposed to be dead too.

Not only that, but Michelle was only kidnapped by Heihachi's bodyguards. Nothing in Julia Chang's Tekken 3 profile has anything to do with Michelle being confronted by Ogre.
#9RollerBobPosted 4/13/2012 4:37:29 PM
If Julia stays with her JayCee persona... why not ?

It's not like they would "get rid of" Julia.
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#10TopdrunkeePosted 4/14/2012 4:26:42 PM
At first I was like, HELL NO! Julia is my main. (And she's hot.)
Tekken 7 JayCee stays and becomes a pure Luchadore Wrestler like El Blaze from Virtua Fighter whilst Michelle stays to retain Julia's pre-JayCee moveset and Native American representation?

Then I read this. Yeah sure. I don't really care. I originally used Michelle back in T2 anyway. She had a kick ass stage theme.
---
t(-_-t) \(*o*)/ http://www.youtube.com/2illnificent http://www.paradisehotel51.com/