Your reaction: Michelle replaces Julia in Tekken 7

#11silly_sausagePosted 4/14/2012 9:50:03 PM
I'd be happy for Michelle but I'd miss, or rather I already do miss, Julia. I liked her as the nature girl, the mini-Michelle, not some nerdy science chick, and definitely not some masked wrestler.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#12Geroge86Posted 4/15/2012 2:19:01 PM
Michelle would be in her 40's & Namco doesn't have female characters in fighting games over that age unless they put a reason behind them looking relatively young & still appealing which is why she was replaced in Tekken 3. The idea of Jaycee being her own character is neat & I really like the Jaycee concept but make it so you can choose when you edit her like will she be Jaycee or Julia depending on the player's personal preference. Writing Michelle back in at this point would be more difficult because she only fought in the tournaments for revenge or to save her mother. Her mother is probably dead at this point & the only thing she has left is Julia & if they killed Julia or didn't put her in a lot of people would be pretty mad.
#13Dragunov_4_ever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 2:39:34 PM
Picking Julia or Jaycee's moveset through customisation? Awful idea. How would that work at tournaments?
---
TTT2: Dragunov, Marduk, Ogre, Jinpachi, Alisa, Wang
#14Shinobi120Posted 4/15/2012 5:23:38 PM(edited)

Michelle would be in her 40's & Namco doesn't have female characters in fighting games over that age unless they put a reason behind them looking relatively young & still appealing which is why she was replaced in Tekken 3. The idea of Jaycee being her own character is neat & I really like the Jaycee concept but make it so you can choose when you edit her like will she be Jaycee or Julia depending on the player's personal preference. Writing Michelle back in at this point would be more difficult because she only fought in the tournaments for revenge or to save her mother. Her mother is probably dead at this point & the only thing she has left is Julia & if they killed Julia or didn't put her in a lot of people would be pretty mad.

Um, Ivy.
#15DragonlordHaar8Posted 4/19/2012 12:50:24 AM
Nah, Ivy stopped aging at 31
---
TvC friend code- 0947- 3795- 9587