Gon??

#1FR432Posted 5/7/2012 4:19:37 PM
There's about four months until the game is released. If Gon is in this one It'll be a day 1 buy for me. Just like the last tekken I bought on day 1, Tekken 3.
http://amzn.to/K7ulXr
#2InvigorateMe69_Posted 5/7/2012 9:36:57 PM
why...just why
#3Azuma_NarooNPosted 5/8/2012 2:30:56 AM
I don't see why people are so fascinated with Gon.
---
"Azuma ninja!!" - Random guards in Tenchu series
"Hahahahahahaha - Mara Aramov
#4LandscapeManXPosted 5/8/2012 4:01:54 AM
...yeah,. he's so small you can only hit him with low attacks.
his face is 10x bigger then his body,... at least Kuma & Roger look like their representative animal.
& there's no need to put in guest characters again.
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#5xOmniCloudxPosted 5/8/2012 4:38:38 AM
Azuma_NarooN posted...
I don't see why people are so fascinated with Gon.

People like dinosaurs? *shrugs* I wanted Alex back over a Roger representative but w/e. Not losing any sleep over it.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#6FR432(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 9:00:22 AM
He may have sucked, I don't remember. T3 came out what, 14 years ago? I just have good memories of him. I haven't been into Tekken for years and SFxT will be my only exposure to the series without Gon. There may be no logic behind it, but there it is.
#7Dragunov_4_everPosted 5/8/2012 2:52:56 PM
Gon ruin the game. He was too small to juggle properly and most attacks go right over his head, which was bad for characters that don't have many good low options. I don't think he could be grabbed either, so his existence ruined the game's mechanics. He was impossible to avoid too because once you unlock him you'll occasionally see him cone up in the Arcade mode.
---
PSABR; Kratos, Jak & Daxter , Sly Cooper
#8Dragunov_4_everPosted 5/8/2012 2:53:23 PM
Gon ruin the game. He was too small to juggle properly and most attacks go right over his head, which was bad for characters that don't have many good low options. I don't think he could be grabbed either, so his existence ruined the game's mechanics. He was impossible to avoid too because once you unlock him you'll occasionally see him cone up in the Arcade mode.
---
PSABR; Kratos, Jak & Daxter , Sly Cooper
#9Narrator 1Posted 5/10/2012 9:40:02 AM
Gon was a one-shot guest character from a Japanese comic. You might as well have asked for Heihachi or Spawn to come back for SoulCalibur V.
---
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."
-Albert Einstein
#10xOmniCloudxPosted 5/10/2012 12:11:38 PM
Narrator 1 posted...
Gon was a one-shot guest character from a Japanese comic. You might as well have asked for Heihachi or Spawn to come back for SoulCalibur V.

Heihachi could come back to SC at any time with no issue since he's a Namco character. Devil Jin's moveset is fully intact in SCV for example. Should have used Link or even Necrid along wit Spawn. Characters they don't have the rights to. Though people are bringing Gon topics back up since Namco recently got the rights back when the agreed to publish his new comic or movie. Thus people think this means Gon could come back. As well as that interview people debate about as to if Gon or Ganryu was the character mentioned in Fight Lab.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.