Some random new info on TTT2

#1XdieXPosted 5/14/2012 12:46:13 PM
Interesting read I guess.

The most popular characters used in the arcade release of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 have been listed by Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada on Twitter.

Over the past few days Harada has mentioned various bits of info pertaining to Tekken Tag Tournament 2 including his thoughts on Fight Lab mode, the possibility of future DLC and more.

Check out Harada's Tweets below.

Who is the most used character now? Dorya

Harada: In World-wide Arcade Data Average
1. Lars
2. Kazuya
3. Paul
4. Armor King
5. Leo
6. Asuka

But now, Jun is one of the most used characters. LoloKazama

Harada: In a World-wide Arcade average data = She is the 21st place now.

Remember. Most used data is not everything. Popularity is not discerned by one data. We always have survey data of 3 different viewpoints.

What's new in TTT2? DiegoRivra

Harada: Fight Lab mode is "Excellent!".& We are testing Online team(alliance/guild) mode(like Japanese arcade) now.

If Project Soul does not charge character DLC, then why does Dampierre cost $5 on PSN NA? Xurvhd1

Harada: But we don't do, "Character, Stage, Arts charged DLC." If I do DLC... additional music like iTunes or Ganryu's swimwear. I do not "Character, Stage, Arts charged DLC". They are free DLC or something.

What is your comment about Tekken 7? Tekkenator

Harada: Not yet.

Spurce: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/may/14/most-frequently-used-characters-tekken-tag-tournament-2-listed-haradas-thoughts-fight-lab-mode-and-possible-dlc/
---
PSN: I_HATE_EVERYONE1
QCF + P
#2NocturneDreamPosted 5/14/2012 7:35:24 PM
Asuka is being used more than Jun? Fail.

Can't wait for the console version so I can use Jun again. ***** that annoying Asuka.
#3NeonivekPosted 5/14/2012 10:56:00 PM
NocturneDream posted...
Asuka is being used more than Jun? Fail.

Can't wait for the console version so I can use Jun again. ***** that annoying Asuka.

Don't forget they changed Jun quite a bit and even changed her motif.
#4SuikiPosted 5/15/2012 1:28:07 AM
^Who cares?
---
The unofficial Armour King II of the TTT2 Boards.
#5Azuma_NarooNPosted 5/15/2012 3:00:27 AM
Harada handling DLC like a boss.

Online team/guild clan system, eh? Sounds good to me. Omni, spoofer, Wuden, let's show 'em how it's done when Tag 2 releases. >:)
---
"Azuma ninja!!" - Random guards in Tenchu series
"Hahahahahahaha - Mara Aramov
#6KNITEMAREXPosted 5/15/2012 7:40:16 AM
Liking the sound of that clan system

And hot damn at AK and Leo being in top 5 most popular
---
http://i.imgur.com/sMqVT.jpg
Don't sleep on it!
#7XdieX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 10:53:38 AM
Yes good news for sure.

TTT2 is going to dominate
---
PSN: I_HATE_EVERYONE1
QCF + P
#8Solid SonicPosted 5/15/2012 1:25:09 PM

^Who cares?

Please don't barge into a topic just to post that. It pisses me right the f*** off.
---
It's official: I'm going through whatever the gaming equivalent of a mid-life crisis is.
#9xOmniCloudxPosted 5/15/2012 2:45:01 PM
Azuma_NarooN posted...
Harada handling DLC like a boss.

Online team/guild clan system, eh? Sounds good to me. Omni, spoofer, Wuden, let's show 'em how it's done when Tag 2 releases. >:)

Sounds good to me as long as online is at least decent while doing so.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#10Natsume_Tien7Posted 5/16/2012 2:16:06 PM
I wonder if he's lying about Jun or not. I'm not trying to be skeptical for the sake of being skeptical either. How would she go from top 3 top to 21st so soon and for apparently no reason? I guess she was all hype but really just sucks in comparison to Asuka who is still top 6?

Again, not trying to be a thorn in anyone's side or anything but it's just disappointing to hear. And is Harada the only one who bases anything off of character usage data? Because it always seemed pointless to me to measure a character's future and in-game relevance just based on that. He should blame himself and his team, not the character, for their low usage because balance is obviously never going to be perfect.
---
"You can touch me...but it'll cost you your life." -Mature