About Ogre, serious

#31TakezoShingenPosted 5/19/2012 4:27:25 AM
I wonder how what his moveset will be like. He obviously won't be able to do all the new snake attacks that T. Ogre got. Maybe he'll get some new attacks with his shield? Or retain the moves that T. Ogre lost from the original TTT, like Baek/Hwoarang's Hunting Hawk and Wang's b, b+12
#32KevlarX290Posted 5/19/2012 4:53:10 AM
NocturneDream posted...
LOL at people saying Ogre is an Aztec god.
Ogre's own history in Tekken is that he's a war tool used by aliens and sent onto earth because they feared the havoc it wrought during some alien war. Only Dr. B knows the truth about Ogre apparently.

lol no. That's Capcom's stupid story for Ogre's origin.
#33Solid SonicPosted 5/21/2012 4:33:34 AM

NocturneDream posted...
LOL at people saying Ogre is an Aztec god.
Ogre's own history in Tekken is that he's a war tool used by aliens and sent onto earth because they feared the havoc it wrought during some alien war. Only Dr. B knows the truth about Ogre apparently.

lol no. That's Capcom's stupid story for Ogre's origin.

He's right about the former part. The story for Ogre in T3 theorizes he's an ancient war weapon that was left behind by aliens and the Aztecs (or some ancient, South American culture anyway) worshiped him as their own god.

He lay dormant for thousands of years until Heihachi's Tekken Force excavated him and awakened him. It feeds off of beings with great ability in battle and will absorb their fighting skill to enhance its own (hence making Ogre a powerful weapon the more it is exposed to battle).

I'm not sure about the second part, though. Having any tie with Bosconovitch is news to me.
---
It's official: I'm going through whatever the gaming equivalent of a mid-life crisis is.