Who is the most hated player in the Tekken Community?

#21wave1000Posted 5/21/2012 6:30:21 AM
Solid Sonic posted...
"Disrespect", pfft.

You just can't handle REAL TALK.

Real talk lol so because I played SF1 and 2 in the arcade when they came out and damn near every other fighter after u.s and japanese I should talk like that too. LOL!! Dude has not even been playing that long to have that stand on the subject. Its disrespectful to players of the new gen to talk like that. he should be helping not trying to divide players in those who play arcade and those who play console.

Wolfkron and Fuudo are perfect example of why his argument is stupid because they both were console only online players.
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#22wave1000Posted 5/21/2012 6:45:40 AM
KNITEMAREX posted...
Aries said it you play tekken on console you are not a real player. Thats pretty bad seeing some countries don't have arcades.

When did he say that? I only remember him saying if you only play online Tekken, you aren't playing real Tekken, which I agree with

Then goes on to complain about no record feature on console.

And rightfully so, how can a modern training mode have no record function? It made testing your options against moves extremely limiting, and the bad training mode in general made it much harder for newer players to improve

If you guys dig for some old podcast he really comes off as only caring about his arcade and the people he play if you don't have an arcade scene too bad.

So he has a lack of respect for the little guys trying to come up with all they have.

Never really got this vibe off him. He's actually said he wants more newer players to start appearing more, but knows it wouldn't have happened with T6 because the game was handled so poorly. He's biased to arcades, but that's because he knows that arcades are where the best Tekken competition originated from

He can't not respect console players because there are various players that mainly play on console in the US alone that are better than he is

There was a Podcast a while back with him and Rip and someone else and they were asking him about the community and new players and how they can come up and he falt out said to not play on console or online and Rip keep telling him but there are no arcades what do you want people to do and he said dude I don't care about console you are not a real player unless you play in the arcade. The said dude with no arcades in his area can go f himself.

Thats why I said I don't understand why he would need rec feature if he does not play on console. also its not any arcade its his arcade. Some how there is no Tekken community if they are not at his arcade where he can play them to test his skill. basicly is all about him finding good players too play and nothing else. I think, he just finally realised with TTT2 the game is just too much and people will drop so now he is now depressed about Tekken.
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#23Azuma_NarooNPosted 5/21/2012 6:58:39 AM

There was a Podcast a while back with him and Rip and someone else and they were asking him about the community and new players and how they can come up and he falt out said to not play on console or online and Rip keep telling him but there are no arcades what do you want people to do and he said dude I don't care about console you are not a real player unless you play in the arcade. The said dude with no arcades in his area can go f himself.

I actually remember that podcast. I just passed him off as a massive tool when I heard that one.
---
"Azuma ninja!!" - Random guards in Tenchu series
"Hahahahahahaha - Mara Aramov
#24Solid SonicPosted 5/21/2012 6:59:29 AM

I'm sorry.

I try to be an insensitive ass but I feel too much remorse. It's my curse, I guess.
---
It's official: I'm going through whatever the gaming equivalent of a mid-life crisis is.
#25wave1000Posted 5/21/2012 7:19:36 AM
Azuma_NarooN posted...
I actually remember that podcast. I just passed him off as a massive tool when I heard that one.

I did too but with these views and his position in the community thats not good for the future of Tekken, in that states anyway. I mean you don't have to agree with people but his lack of caring and understand of the issue and how it effects the commiunity is crazy.
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#26ZTS_vs_Deck(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 7:47:20 AM
Aris lives in Fantasy land with Haunts, Fubarduck, and a couple of other West Coast people that believe arcades are relevent in the U.S. as a whole. They don't realize or acknowledge that their situation in their area is unique.

As far as hate for Aris goes in the real Tekken community not the one that exists online, it's not so much hate as it is annoyance. Aris was not a Tekken player. He was a Soul Calibur player that just started playing Tekken with Tekken 6 and really has done next to nothing in the scene competitively. He went to SBO on the shoulders of his team mates who were actually good and then placed 4th at one tournament once.

He runs his mouth too much and frankly even though he is a nice guy puts out really poor opinions about Tekken and in general just really dumb statements that hurt the scene and or give misconceptions about the scene.It's sad cause people that don't know any better believe it too.

A lot of people love Aris though too and think he's the awesome which I'll never understand.
#27urbanpwner2Posted 5/22/2012 3:51:51 AM
I think aris is awesome,just sayin. plus not to mention that hes streaming like everey 1-2 weeks on avoidibgthepuddle and gets alot of respect there. honestly i dont know y people hAte em (yes i saw the sfxtk stream,so what?)
---
This is my sig...nothing.
#28Plant42Posted 5/22/2012 5:12:44 AM
Aris and an honorable mention to VXRaptor.
#29Azuma_NarooNPosted 5/22/2012 12:11:58 PM
(yes i saw the sfxtk stream,so what?)

Was wondering why you were on his balls the way you were, then read this and figured that if you condoned that type of behavior, that just says it all.
---
"Azuma ninja!!" - Random guards in Tenchu series
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov