Petition to bring Ken "Godhand" Mishima to Tekken Tag 2!!

#91Azuma_NarooNPosted 6/15/2012 2:21:22 PM
Didn't he also have a gun hand.

Yeah, to leave the syndicate he was with, he had to cut off one of his own hands. After he did that and left, he met some scientist or something who offered to give him a prosthetic replacement -- but this replacement had the ability to morph into a gun as well, which was badass. That's how he got his nickname "Godhand".
---
"Azuma ninja!!" - Random guards in Tenchu series
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
#92krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2012 3:44:28 PM
If you ever look carefuly at the animation when he does his gun move; he actually removes the prosthetic arm, holds on to it and the gun is then unsheathed, then puts the prostetic back over the gun, covering it up again.

On another note, i also very much believe that Yoko, Sasuke, Prince Doza/Naseem, Shuwen, Jo, and Dehan/Han (the teakwondo guy), should also be in tekken. Even Koji Masuda really should be in this game too - they all fit really well within the tekken universe.

Of course that would really be pushing it.
---
When ghosts go camping, they tell each other Chuck Norris stories.
#93krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 9:45:15 AM
auraprince posted...
Ehrgeiz was one the more unique fighters in the PS1 era. I actually thought the Forsaken Dunguen side game was brilliant and could have easily been a staple for something extremely bigger for next gen, to bad that didn't happen.

I completely agree though, Ken (Godhand) Mishima would be an excellent addition to TT2, I contest that maybe they should add a couple more characters like Yoko (one of my mains in that game) and Sasukie (a character I want added to Soul Calibur)

Its nice to see that other people (assuming you are a person and not a talking osterich that can type and use the internet) appreciate Godhand Mishima aswell. I have no idea where all the hatin' came from earlier on from others.
---
When ghosts go camping, they tell each other Chuck Norris stories.
#94LandscapeManXPosted 6/20/2012 10:06:06 AM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
auraprince posted...
Ehrgeiz was one the more unique fighters in the PS1 era. I actually thought the Forsaken Dunguen side game was brilliant and could have easily been a staple for something extremely bigger for next gen, to bad that didn't happen.

I completely agree though, Ken (Godhand) Mishima would be an excellent addition to TT2, I contest that maybe they should add a couple more characters like Yoko (one of my mains in that game) and Sasukie (a character I want added to Soul Calibur)

Its nice to see that other people (assuming you are a person and not a talking osterich that can type and use the internet) appreciate Godhand Mishima aswell. I have no idea where all the hatin' came from earlier on from others.

As an Ostrich, I feel offended by this.
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#95gamestop27Posted 6/20/2012 11:10:01 AM
Azuma_NarooN posted...
Didn't he also have a gun hand.

Yeah, to leave the syndicate he was with, he had to cut off one of his own hands. After he did that and left, he met some scientist or something who offered to give him a prosthetic replacement -- but this replacement had the ability to morph into a gun as well, which was badass. That's how he got his nickname "Godhand".

He must have met Dr. B
#96Azuma_NarooNPosted 6/20/2012 2:22:12 PM
He must have met Dr. B

Hey, it might be possible.
---
"Azuma ninja!!" - Random guards in Tenchu series
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
#97SSBR10Posted 6/26/2012 11:14:30 PM
Sometimes, I do wonder what it would be like if Ken Mishima had Lars role, as Kazuya's long lost brother and the series new protagonist. Imagine the fan reaction. It would be huge!
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.