Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - DLC Characters Video

#1FlyingWonkeyPosted 5/21/2012 12:39:13 AM
http://au.gamespot.com/tekken-tag-tournament-2/videos/tekken-tag-tournament-2-dlc-characters-video-6377531/
#2xOmniCloudxPosted 5/21/2012 1:08:20 AM(edited)
Here's the youtube version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7rj5-sP1xg&feature=player_embedded

So Michelle is in and as of now looks to be VERY close to the "classic" Chang moveset but just with a few animation changes and her moves Julia didn't get. Angel is playing EXACTLY how people have been BEGGING Harada to make a proper slot Devil Kazuya all these years. I hope that the more traditional DK will be a palette swap with Angel again (especially given the brand new CGI of him different from even his fugly BV version). And Kuni breathing fire and being like an ACTUAL Ninja with the flipping GREATLY excites me. I think them picking Raven as Kunimitsu's training dummy was them acknowledging the fans saying Raven took her place as the traditional Ninja and Yoshi's rival lol. So, fears of them not being full clones quelled.

EDIT:
So, does anyone know all the tracks that played? I'd like them all if possible. I recognize the first two since I hear them a lot but never got a name for them before.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#3YulweiPosted 5/21/2012 1:54:26 AM
At this rate I'd say us getting Alex, Combot as an actual character rather than training tool and/or one of the other Jacks is guaranteed. As far as the gameplay the characters are either true to their previous gameplay or true to the spirit of the character
#4Dragunov_4_everPosted 5/21/2012 1:58:49 AM(edited)
Combot already is a proper playable character. You can use him outside of the Fight Lab in any offline modes or online player matches. Harada said that Combot will probably be banned from Ranked matches though because you customise his moveset, which makes him overpowered and more of a tool to get beginners into the game more easily.

---
PSABR; Kratos & Sly Cooper
#5werewolfgoldPosted 5/21/2012 2:01:41 AM
Well, now...

Michelle does not look 40...but, I'm glad they brought her back.
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#6YulweiPosted 5/21/2012 2:03:36 AM
So Alex , Forest Law, Dr B and Prototype/Gun Jack are all that's missing from the game for it to have every Tekken character ever. Of those I think Dr B and Alex are the best bets since all the others moves have incorporated into other characters but I would have said the same thing about Michelle

As for Devil being a palette swap of Angel I'm all for it but it would be silly to have the ability to pick Devil separately but also have access to him as part of Kazuya's arsenal if we get one we lose the other.
#7Dragunov_4_everPosted 5/21/2012 2:06:40 AM
Angel is not a Devil palette swap. She used moves that Devil Kazuya doesn't have, like that jumping double kick. She also had Devil Jin's b+12, or at least the first hit of it, but she goes into a rounhouse kick instead of a palm strike.
---
PSABR; Kratos & Sly Cooper
#8YulweiPosted 5/21/2012 2:12:31 AM
You're misunderstanding me. I was referring to the suggestion that Devil should be made a palette swap of her rather than saying she already is one. I expect what's more likely is Harada will partially give in and have customisations that make her more Devil like. People will just have to live with their customised Devil being female

Anyway with regards the DLC am I to understand that we won't have these characters out the box but we'll get them free at a later date. It seems kinda pointless unless the characters have no chance of being complete by release date or they're some sort of pre-order incentive
#9xOmniCloudxPosted 5/21/2012 2:27:16 AM
werewolfgold posted...
Well, now...

Michelle does not look 40...but, I'm glad they brought her back.

Yeah. She looks even younger than Julia and her attitude seems out of character for even back in the day. Reminded me of Xiaoyu...
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#10UltimateSolPosted 5/21/2012 2:39:15 AM
Michelle chang --> Xiayou with Michelle hair LMAO*

those guys have to change their CG artists..