Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - DLC Characters Video

#11ljobenzaPosted 5/21/2012 1:39:26 AM
werewolfgold posted...
Well, now...

Michelle does not look 40...but, I'm glad they brought her back.

Nor does Kunimitsu.

Did you just forget this is Tag 2 and not Tekken 7? <_<
#12werewolfgoldPosted 5/21/2012 1:46:27 AM
It's just disappointing seeing as that we've seen her older, and everyone else from T1/T2 is in the game older.

Jun is kind of possessed now, so I guess she's okay.
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#13xOmniCloudxPosted 5/21/2012 1:53:05 AM
ljobenza posted...
werewolfgold posted...
Well, now...

Nor does Kunimitsu.

Kunimitsu has a mask on (and is heavily scarred), how do you know that? <_< Jun actually looks older than what she did in T2. He was getting at Michelle looks like she's Xiaoyu's age which is even younger than what she was in her debut appearance. Not directly that she doesn't look 40 <_<
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#14ryan bristowPosted 5/21/2012 2:10:50 AM
UltimateSol posted...
Michelle chang --> Xiayou with Michelle hair LMAO*

those guys have to change their CG artists..

Did Michelle took a shot of botox?
#15silly_sausagePosted 5/21/2012 2:25:34 AM
Is Michelle actually confirmed? Looks more like a poorly customised Julia to me. Oh well, Michelle and Kunimitsu were the two I wanted most, so if that's what they look like, I'll take it. I just hope they return for T7. I mean, as far as Michelle is concerned, they can just pull the whole "Magical Native American Herbal Remedy" thing.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#16wave1000Posted 5/21/2012 2:28:10 AM
Dem spirits and Trees Keeps Michelle looking good. Im so happy she is in now I have my power character to go with Zaf and Ling.

im now just worried about the voices for all the characters. wonder how Kuni will sound like.
---
3DS FC 004427725163
#17ljobenzaPosted 5/21/2012 3:39:42 AM
xOmniCloudx posted...
ljobenza posted...
werewolfgold posted...
Well, now...

Nor does Kunimitsu.

Kunimitsu has a mask on (and is heavily scarred), how do you know that? <_< Jun actually looks older than what she did in T2. He was getting at Michelle looks like she's Xiaoyu's age which is even younger than what she was in her debut appearance. Not directly that she doesn't look 40 <_<

And Heihachi somehow found the fountain of youth? Awesome plot progression!
#18FallenXSeraphPosted 5/21/2012 3:51:01 AM
It's nice to see they kept the zebra theme with Michelle, it looks good.

but ffffffffffff yes for Kunimitsu. Lovelovelove.
#19RollerBobPosted 5/21/2012 3:54:17 AM
silly_sausage posted...
Is Michelle actually confirmed? Looks more like a poorly customised Julia to me. Oh well, Michelle and Kunimitsu were the two I wanted most, so if that's what they look like, I'll take it. I just hope they return for T7. I mean, as far as Michelle is concerned, they can just pull the whole "Magical Native American Herbal Remedy" thing.

Yes, Michelle is confirmed... and yes, she does have Julia's moves, which makes sense since Julia changed her fighting style completely.

After seeing how Tekken handles character aging, are you really surprised on how Michelle looks justa little older than Julia ?
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#20ryan bristowPosted 5/21/2012 4:07:08 AM
I also noticed Michelle has Julia's fighting stance from Tekken 6.