Special TTT2 Unlockables from Tekken Hybrid save data

#1tekkenaddict23Posted 7/3/2012 10:51:45 PM
Found on http://ikura.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamefight/1340638689/

There is an AC (Ace Combat?) designed LED background and a special Shunya Yamashita costume being special collaboration DLC for console TTT2.

It also says that If you own TTT2 Prologue and it recognizes your save data when loading up TTT2, it will give you the following:

Xiaoyu & Alisa schoolgirls costumes for use in TTT2
Devil Jin & Devil Kazuya BV devil costumes
Shin Kamiya as a playable character in TTT2 (It states that he will be a replaceable ‘skin’ for Jin Kazama)

These Prologue bonuses will not be available for the 360 version.

Note: Waiting on official confirmation !!!

source: tekkennation.com
#2faqbakaPosted 7/4/2012 12:00:55 AM
It'll be great if it's true. Makes my purchase of Hybrid worthwhile. Hopefully, they will be customizable as well. Unlike the TapOut costumes in T6. Can never have enough customization slots.
#3werewolfgoldPosted 7/4/2012 12:50:10 AM
Hmmmm... Makes just enough sense not to be a complete hoax...

But, it's kind of wrong for 360-ers to hosed like that.
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#4Daz_DWPosted 7/4/2012 5:04:03 AM
Sounds cool with all the extra stuff, I did kinda hope that Shin would be his own character though, even if he couldn't really fight in BV.
#5faqbakaPosted 7/4/2012 8:54:36 AM
Now I really want Heihachi to have an "over-the-shoulder" backbreaker grab (preferably as an item finishing move) so I can reenact that BV scene to anyone who would pick Shin.
#6LordMarvXIIIPosted 7/4/2012 11:23:33 AM
tekkenaddict23 posted...
Shin Kamiya as a playable character in TTT2 (It states that he will be a replaceable ‘skin’ for Jin Kazama)

Sounds cool

tekkenaddict23 posted...
and a special Shunya Yamashita costume being special collaboration DLC for console TTT2.

Really? Well, then get ready for costumes that turn the females almost completely naked.
#7Menace2SocietyPosted 7/4/2012 12:00:07 PM
werewolfgold posted...
Hmmmm... Makes just enough sense not to be a complete hoax...

But, it's kind of wrong for 360-ers to hosed like that.

360'ers should be used to getting hosed by now when it comes to fighters. MK getting an exclusive demo on psn while also getting kratos and his stage exclusively, 5 exclusive characters in sf x t, VFFS being available for free for psn+ members and getting and exclusive 30$ bundle for the complete edition etc...
#8Solid SonicPosted 7/4/2012 1:35:34 PM(edited)
CRAP! So I need to go get this now?

EDIT: Le sigh...LE purchased...
---
If it can't run well on PC, then it wasn't worth playing.
I'm just saying what I know you're thinking.
#9_tanjil_Posted 7/4/2012 5:40:55 PM
lol it would be stupid of me to get hybrid for just some non confirmed silly bonuses, but something tells me I'm gonna, well we just need the save data so maybe I can find a cheap used copy somewhere
#10Solid SonicPosted 7/4/2012 6:46:24 PM
I wasn't planning to buy TH initially (or at the most, used) because I was not happy that TTT HD was offline only. TTT2 Prologue was a cool extra but I didn't really care for Blood Vengeance (just...bad writing all around).
---
If it can't run well on PC, then it wasn't worth playing.
I'm just saying what I know you're thinking.