Co op Question

#1derl30Posted 7/12/2012 9:51:39 PM
So can a friend and I play tag co op against other players online with two controllers from the same system like with Mortal Kombat? I've been looking it up, but I can't really find a plain answer. I would definitely buy this game if it had that option, we have a ton of fun getting our asses kicked and ranting at each other, even though we play as cheap characters (Noob and Smoke)
#2KenGi1226Posted 7/12/2012 10:10:51 PM
So far we only know that there are 4 players offline

However, if we relate this to the fact that you can form teams with other players online to keep track of ranks and level up with one another, I think it's a safe bet that two players can tag up.

But I'm betting you can do two controllers on the same console and play online.
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
20 Super topics under 2 months, GG - appleturnover87
#3derl30(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 10:20:13 PM
I sure hope so. Was looking forward to Heihachi/Kazuya team up. Man, it would be a huge miss for them to leave that feature out.
#4Gangsta_GrizzilPosted 7/12/2012 11:26:12 PM
i dont know about the 2 player one console thing. You couldn't even do that online in Tekken 6 on any mode.
---
tekken tag 2-zafina n michelle. "Mix-up Power"
#5KenGi1226Posted 7/13/2012 1:24:27 AM
Gangsta_Grizzil posted...
i dont know about the 2 player one console thing. You couldn't even do that online in Tekken 6 on any mode.

This post is all kinds of confusing.

T6 had no tag
T6 you could play two players on one console, it's called arcade or versus mode.
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
20 Super topics under 2 months, GG - appleturnover87
#6derl30(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2012 6:49:21 AM
It would be pretty pathetic if the big new tag game didn't even let you and a buddy go online from the same console, and fight two other people, not too complicated, just need to be able to log in a second player as a guest.
#7este914Posted 7/13/2012 8:13:59 AM
derl30 posted...
So can a friend and I play tag co op against other players online with two controllers from the same system like with Mortal Kombat? I've been looking it up, but I can't really find a plain answer.

Hmm. I dont see why it wouldnt? That seems like a very standard thing to include IMO
---
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!