Are the character relationship boosts to Rage pretty noticeable?

#1DarkKainDrgPosted 7/21/2012 11:40:36 PM
I ask because I'm normally a Dragunov player and wonder if it would be worth picking up Bryan Fury as a partner in the long run.
---
*High Five!* High Five count: 32
PSN: DarkKainDrg
#2urbanpwner2Posted 7/21/2012 11:42:47 PM
Its noticable especially with jin/d.jin
---
"The Official whoever of whatever boards" is DUMB
#3faqbakaPosted 7/22/2012 12:00:25 AM
The difference is the possibility of having two netsu stocks instead of just one. Add that to the netsus you get from being Tag Assaulted and you get up to about four chances to deal extra damage or safely tag in your partner per round. Kinda significant if you ask me.
#4DarkKainDrg(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2012 12:17:28 AM
faqbaka posted...
The difference is the possibility of having two netsu stocks instead of just one. Add that to the netsus you get from being Tag Assaulted and you get up to about four chances to deal extra damage or safely tag in your partner per round. Kinda significant if you ask me.

Ah ok, I wasn't aware of the exact use. I'm still learning the new mechanics. Thank you for the breakdown.
---
#5ZTS_vs_DeckPosted 7/22/2012 12:23:47 AM
The positive relationships are not as noticeable as the negative ones. If you don't TA a Mishima team, the Netsu is so bad it wont active till literally one character is at 20%
#6vega2505Posted 7/22/2012 2:28:12 AM
This sounds like it kind of kills pair diversity, since everyone who wants to play seriously will only pick pairs with boosts.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#7badjab326Posted 7/22/2012 3:18:18 AM
Do Bruce/Bryan teams get a boost? iirc they had a special intro in Tag 1.
#8DarkKainDrg(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2012 9:21:13 PM
badjab326 posted...

Bryan and Bruce don't have any positives or negatives to teaming up. Here's the chart I used.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/screens/ttt2-allegiance.htm
---
#9zacR110Posted 7/23/2012 1:40:06 AM
DarkKainDrg posted...
badjab326 posted...

Bryan and Bruce don't have any positives or negatives to teaming up. Here's the chart I used.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/screens/ttt2-allegiance.htm

Wow... Jun likes Jin and Jin doesn't like Jun... I have a feeling that Jin has a secret crush on Nina because so far she is his only positive. I also wonder why Lee isn't on Jaycee's positives (although it is incomplete)... I also love how everyone hates Ogre XD
#10wave1000Posted 7/23/2012 4:14:54 AM
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
The positive relationships are not as noticeable as the negative ones. If you don't TA a Mishima team, the Netsu is so bad it wont active till literally one character is at 20%

Ya its really bad if they hate you. For the likes for say Xao and Panda it activates constantly. you get more when your health is super low.
---
3DS FC 004427725163