Out of all Tekken which tekken has had the worst Music and Stages?

#41zacR110Posted 8/22/2012 1:25:54 PM
Tekken 4 or Tekken 6... if they kept the arcade version of Electric Fountain in Tekken 6 I would've been more pleased... Tekken 4 was just too slow and bland in terms of music and fighting... and the button input is bad... you have to end up making your fingers sore to be able to input the command correctly... the stages were a little over the top big but they weren't bad... Tekken 6's music was only halfway good (or maybe less) and the stages were easliy the worst... they were bland and boring, all I enjoyed was Electric Fountain, Mystical Forest, and Hidden Retreat... I don't see why people fawn over Anger of the Earth... seriously... >.>

As for the best: TTT2 obviously (because stages and music is good) and then T2 had both good music and stages and T3 for music only... the stages could've been a little better in T3... but they weren't bad... TTT definately had the most "interesting" music and very memorable but it wasn't the best... T5 was alright but T5:DR definitely stepped it up a notch...
#42SpooferPosted 8/22/2012 1:36:05 PM
If it were possible to combine T3's arcade stages with the PS1 soundtrack, it would be amazing. Probably possible via emulation or something, but I'm not going to bother with that.

What was the difference between Electric Fountain in the arcade and on console, btw? Something more than minor differences in resolution?
---
Velvet dreams. Starlight beams. Plastic freaks. On the streets.
Take me home. Before I'm dead. SciFi girl. In my head.
#43LilRoss2k3Posted 8/22/2012 3:57:29 PM
i agree. anger of earth is ugly as hell and bland. everything is orange...music sucks
---
PSN ID-SouthShallRise-Check my YouTube for Tekken/SF vids
youtube.com/user/lilross2k6
#44infernoproPosted 8/23/2012 3:39:46 AM
I found Tekken 6 has had the most disappointing music I have ever heard. The only songs were good were Fallen Calony, The Sheep field and last the gambling music. The rest was just crap.
---
PSN: Bryant Prince
Currently Playing: Smackdown vs Raw, WWE 12, Pokemon(All Games) and etc.
#45LilRoss2k3Posted 8/23/2012 4:57:08 PM
yeah the tekken 6 soundtrack sucked...but ew @ the songs people are singling out as good from it....the sheep stage? really??? fallen colony?? electric fountain, azazel's chamber, and the pig stage are the only decent songs.
---
PSN ID-SouthShallRise-Check my YouTube for Tekken/SF vids
youtube.com/user/lilross2k6