Whose Ending Are You Most Looking Forward to Seeing?

#11creep50Posted 9/2/2012 1:12:53 PM
kkhohoho posted...
P.Jack, Alex, Tiger Jackson, Forest Law, Kunimitsu, Xiayou, (maybe they'll giver her another anime-ending, you never know,) and whichever character that gives you the 'Mishima Family Dinner' ending seen in one of the trailers.

why all the console exclusive characters???

i do agree with xiayou i always loved her animated ending (tekken 3 one especially)
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#12socsomPosted 9/2/2012 1:24:31 PM
I hope TTT2 endings isn't going to be like tekken 6, which was disappointing. I'm looking forward to Lei Wulong's ending, I'm guessing he's going to catch another criminal, and then hurt himself again.
#13habbox77Posted 9/2/2012 1:25:11 PM
mainly Jun's, it would be nice to see some confrontation with Jin or Kazuya there.

Also I want to know how Lars' dinner match goes with the rest of his family.
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
#14FullAutoCVTPosted 9/2/2012 1:54:28 PM
creep50 posted...
kkhohoho posted...
P.Jack, Alex, Tiger Jackson, Forest Law, Kunimitsu, Xiayou, (maybe they'll giver her another anime-ending, you never know,) and whichever character that gives you the 'Mishima Family Dinner' ending seen in one of the trailers.

i do agree with xiayou i always loved her animated ending (tekken 3 one especially)

The console exclusives haven't had much elaboration in the past, so maybe Namco will give them something unexpected and original. :)
#15Tsuki-ShiroPosted 9/2/2012 1:58:47 PM
How long are the endings again?
#16silly_sausagePosted 9/2/2012 2:27:59 PM
Definitely Michelle's. Hoping it plays out like her Tekken 1/2 movies, something really naturey, and fades out to "fin".

Maybe Julia, though it'll more than likely feature her Jaycee persona instead (which I freaking hate!). Still, there's a part of me that thinks once the tournament is over, she'll have no need for it, and can go back to good old Julia for her ending.

And Ganryu's definitely. He's my favourite comic relief character, and with both Julia and Michelle present, it ought to be a laugh. Maybe he'll even make that hilarious face from his Tag/T5 endings.

I was looking forward to Kunimitsu's, until I realised it will more than likely involve Raven, my least favourite character story/personality/appearance-wise.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#17creep50Posted 9/2/2012 3:32:06 PM
FullAutoCVT posted...
creep50 posted...
kkhohoho posted...

The console exclusives haven't had much elaboration in the past, so maybe Namco will give them something unexpected and original. :)

ahhh you could be right.....especially after tekken 4 when the ending got longer with dialogue

i would like to see if they give angel a voice
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#18LandscapeManXPosted 9/2/2012 3:59:52 PM
The Ogre's
P.Jack
Jack-6
Leo
Kunimitsu
Yoshimitsu
Dragunov
Jinpachi
Angel
(Unknown)
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#19LordRattergunPosted 9/2/2012 4:04:58 PM
Tiger - Gotta be a solid minute and a half of just dancing. Maybe a bunch of the Tekken characters in a dance off or disco.

Jinpachi - It'll be interesting to see what they do with the whole issue of him coming back to life, does he restore the Mishima Zaibatsu to a good company?

Jun - It could set up stuff for her canon return in T7.

Angel - I want to see if they do anything with the fact that there are more demons in Tekken now than ever.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg