RIP to the Tekken I loved and grew up with

#311TheyCallMeSlimShadyPosted 9/30/2012 2:54:49 AM
unceramonius posted...
Oh and shiro....these "respected" names, wouldnt happen to be playing in arcades mmm?

You know...where lag is no factor at all?

I dont need to post any argument anywhere, ill call it how i see it. Over 160 games played now....and 140 have been the same old "tekken dance" opponents.

Thats a pretty big percentage. Now obviously im not the only one copmplaining and my win ratio is very decent.....118-42 now. I just spam draganov, if i see a muppet try the same old tired mundane no attack ...to launcher crap.

If you play this style you are a ball less wimp

Pics or videos buddy. Just because you run into kaz uf 4444 spammers don't make them a represenative of the majority tekken community.

Furthermore, trying to quantify online component of fighting game as any definitive high level competitive play make you a scrub. Ever seen any major competitive tournament be held online? Last I checked, Evo, Dengeki, MLG, and every other competitive fighting game tournament is held in a local competitive enviroment.
---
5 Billion dollars in the US from just Wing sale's is the same amount of money Bandai makes from all of Gundam put together in Japan. Redzaku
#312TheyCallMeSlimShadyPosted 9/30/2012 2:56:10 AM
Zio_Dyne posted...
Dude, if at all possible, please find a way to post some of your matches so this can end and you can finally stop posting the same thing in every topic.
Your turtle tales have way too many holes. It's just a whole lot of nothing, regurgitated ad nauseum.

Oh he won't he'll just troll more scrub stories. He's been called out before and he pretends nobody is taking notice.
---
5 Billion dollars in the US from just Wing sale's is the same amount of money Bandai makes from all of Gundam put together in Japan. Redzaku
#313unceramoniusPosted 9/30/2012 3:08:52 AM
Lol....oh ive been called out, ive caught!!!!!

What are you dribbling about? Do you think because you wear tekken pjs.....that you are correct in how i have experianced the game? Do you also fail to comprehend ive said numerous times tekken is my fav game of all time?

Turn the eminen down slim shady, if people want my psn, they wont be getting it. There are enough butt hurt knob jockey son this site...i can without them spamming my inbox. As it is, i get 3 msgs daily from here...fake mind you, asking to trade dlc characters. So its not going to happen. Do i have a capture card and the means to post crap on utube? Again...no

As for drag being a crap juggler....what is your point exactly? I dont take notice of tier lists..nor others preferences. I mained zafina in tekken 6 and did really well....wasnt she considered the worst of the worst?

You can easily do a d,f 2.....1, 3, 2.....hold tag if you want cause your such a pro into a bound auto combo, finish with a big dirty sweep, then b4, 2, 1 .....match over.

Oooooooh spacing, nice.....nice....call it spacing, ill call it...going into training for 20 mins, learning one juggle, and one launcher....and playing like a sissy. As soon as i come up against a "pro" who is 230-45...i know what the deal is. Its a mishima.....he will double back at rounds start...and will absolutely do nothing at all unless it is safe to launch.

So spam b4, 2, 1 and listen to the "pro" cry

If they smarten up and counter the kick...just throw instead of the 2nd link up. If im playing solo i only need to hit them twice.

The game is broken, and this is a fact. You may not agree with it, as you need your broken tag bound wall juggles to survive. You think your pro doing them, but it only takes 20 mins work, if that.

So many pros cant block low....its lolololololol worthy

Keep posting slim, as i said before you amuse me:) You still havent changed the song though
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#314kreedersPosted 9/30/2012 4:13:14 AM
n the tekken we grew up with didnt have bound system that is what ruined tekken not the juggles
#315TheyCallMeSlimShadyPosted 9/30/2012 4:47:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#316unceramoniusPosted 9/30/2012 4:56:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#317TheyCallMeSlimShadyPosted 9/30/2012 5:21:35 AM
unceramonius posted...
All you do is emphasise my points, like the online aspect being broken.....in regard to juggles:) That is exactly why it needs toning down

Your a dumba$$ slim, but again...your good value, please continue

Really, that's why it isn't getting fixed even after 8 version of the game. The Juggles! you know why? because it isn't broken, its part of the game. Tekken vets 1, Tekken scrubs 0. Juggling is here to stay!

You got own, son. (and I can call you that just like you consider yourself an expert Dragunov who beat pros online!)
---
#318Shiro-RedWind-Posted 9/30/2012 8:58:02 AM
unceramonius posted...
Shiro....just because you say something doesnt make it fact

Ill say it slow for you too...... e...v....e.....r...yyyyyyy......ga......m.....e.......p....pla......ys...th.....e......saaaaaame

Oooooh tekken has always been a defensive fighter, this is 100% the way the game is ment to be because you said it......i guess cod has always been a defensive shooter too huh?

Fact.....bounds and walls are too much.....and everyone is playing the same wimp style as that is the only way to win. This sint professional gaming.....this is online, where there is ( gasp ) lag. Now even one fraction of a second delay in input has you eating a launcher, bound, juggle , wall combo you blocked.

but offcourse....its fine, players need their crutches. So dominate em all match.....and they can still pull of the miracle win with one launcher.....

very "professional"

So in other words you have no counter argument? Like I thought.

Bounds and Walls are not too much and it's not a fact either. It's an opinion.

Everything I said I can prove it with aid of Tekken Zaibatsu, a forum dedicated to the Tekken Community which holds respective players from EU, Japan, and Korea as well as the US. What do you have? Nothing.

If it's not professional gaming, then stop bringing up how you're "Playing like a pro, and mirroring pro style." just because you're fighting the way everyone else online is.

You're a real job you know that? Because I can assure you, if you fought somebody like Nin up front in just a set of best to 10? Nin would blow you up and leave your controller smoking.

You say you spam Dragonuv? That's not even aiding your cause, that makes you look worse. You're admitting to spamming because you can't play the game like the other person. Pro=tip: Dragonuv is not a heavily played character online. Most of the people you fight probably don't even know how to handle most of what he does. But they know enough to fight back.

You have no argument and you never have. I've been sitting here watching you put your foot in your mouth this entire time. The only "Facts" you brought to the table were your crap record from online which I do not believe. If your record is what you say it is show some proof where is your World Tekken Federation Card/Page? Link me to it, so I can see. It will tell me everything I need to know about how you play and then some. Don't even say you can't make one, cause they are simple to make.

Further more, everything I stated above was a fact. If you call it an opinion you obviously lost some brain cells through transition, as I repeated what Violet_Lee said earlier. To which in fact, Violet_Lee has a thread on this board, dedicated to explaining how Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is scaled more in damage than previous Tekken games. I provided links to my proof, all you have is numbers, which can be made up just to make you look good. So, we are going to do it like this:

Either:

WTF(World Tekken Federation) Card to see your stats
Proof, viable proof that bounds and wall combos are too much. I want PRO PLAYER PROOF. PROOF FROM PEOPLE LIKE NIN AND OTHER EVO CONTENDERS NOT SOME BUMS FROM GAMEFAQS OR PEOPLE YOU THOUGHT FELT THE SAME. TEKKEN ZAIBATSU MEMBERS ARE GOOD TO.
Links to videos where it shows wall combos and bounds are game breaking.

Or nothing you say matters from this point onward.
---
"Gamefaqs doesn't allow Common Sense." - Tifanity
"Shiro -Red Wind- slaying posters with the mighty winds of Asgard as usual." - Sage_Han
#319Shiro-RedWind-Posted 9/30/2012 9:09:03 AM
TheyCallMeSlimShady posted...
unceramonius posted...
Oh and shiro....these "respected" names, wouldnt happen to be playing in arcades mmm?

I dont need to post any argument anywhere, ill call it how i see it. Over 160 games played now....and 140 have been the same old "tekken dance" opponents.

Thats a pretty big percentage. Now obviously im not the only one copmplaining and my win ratio is very decent.....118-42 now. I just spam draganov, if i see a muppet try the same old tired mundane no attack ...to launcher crap.

Pics or videos buddy. Just because you run into kaz uf 4444 spammers don't make them a represenative of the majority tekken community.

Furthermore, trying to quantify online component of fighting game as any definitive high level competitive play make you a scrub. Ever seen any major competitive tournament be held online? Last I checked, Evo, Dengeki, MLG, and every other competitive fighting game tournament is held in a local competitive enviroment.

I just said this very same thing to him, Slim. So I know he is a bser. He has no argument what so ever, this is now just him trying to make himself out to be some all knowing power, because he feels his complaint is an actual series of facts.

I like how he claims Tekken's juggles are broken, but Tekken has been going with this mechanic for 8 games strong? Maybe little less?

I like how he admits he spams with Drago, and probably knows if he goes to EVO he'll leave misty eyed from the pounding he'd get.

I like how he just openly tried to claim that Tekken Zaibatsu is not a place of devoted Tekken Gamers who do participate in EVO, Dengeki, MLG for Tekken, and basically without so many words, declared it as a not a viable place for proof.

I like how he says not to bring up professional play, or how it is not important. But he keeps contradicting himself and saying he is playing at pro level, just because the guys online "think they are" when I'm sure most don't.

I also like how he has subconsciously admitted that if these guys online are blowing him up, he needed to find a character to spam.

I like how he doesn't realize Drago isn't a juggle heavy character, just like how Miguel (my main) is not either.

I like how he thinks his record REALLY holds some weight, when most semi to intermediate Tekken players have wins in the 1000 right now, compared to his 100ish-40ish ratio.

Basically, I just like altogether the hypocrisy from him, the lies, and the delusional stuff that comes out his mouth. He never has any proof, and if we're going to be considered representatives of the Tekken Pro Community? Then it's clear that the Tekken Pros have 1 point, and he has 0.
---
"Shiro -Red Wind- slaying posters with the mighty winds of Asgard as usual." - Sage_Han
#320Shiro-RedWind-Posted 9/30/2012 9:24:35 AM(edited)
unceramonius posted...

Yes, the majority of these guys play in Arcades, most of them come from Zaibatsu too. So they hold more credibility, more respect, and a bigger impact on Tekken then anything you say ever will.

When they play at these arcades, the matches are always intense. They use the same "Tekken Dance" as you want to call it, but the reasoning for that motion is for spacing and faking the other person out. It's even done in Street Fighter 3rd Strike as well as in SF4 by some pros. It's how you keep your opponent guessing, because you can basically make them think anything once you shoot out the gate: That's BASIC fighting game knowledge at Intermediate to Advance level play. But you wouldn't know that.

These same pros, crush lows, they low parry, and they pick and choose when to throw lows and -GASP- the lows get block. If they get hit by a low, you know how it happened? THE OTHER GUY BAITED HIM INTO GETTING SLAPPED WITH THE LOW.

Lows online are more effective because of lag. It's no saving grace for anybody to try and clown someone else for "not blocking low". In latency, any blow becomes fatal, but it's harder to react to something shooting down or at an angle, than it is something coming right toward the face. Thus, people prefer launching more online after strings or combos, or raw launchers, to punish low attempts or whiffed moves.

But I have no idea why I'm explaining this to you, cause you'll deny it all or come up with another crack pot/troll excuse.

I could have accepted you don't like juggles, as I do with a lot of other players. If you didn't come spewing BS behind it.
---