WARNING: Don't equip combot with DLC-moves!!!

#61AZNrpgamerPosted 9/26/2012 7:13:36 PM
I should've been paying more attention to these boards... I got hit by the error >________>
#62LarsMastersPosted 9/27/2012 9:30:42 AM
Don't worry. Harada & his team will fixit.
---
LarsMasters.deviantart.com/art/Lars-vs-Devil-Jun-Persona-4-Arena-Style-305483152
#63LandscapeManXPosted 9/27/2012 3:14:11 PM
So is this bug still not fixed???
I've been ignoring Fight Lab/Tuning altogether ever since word got out of this bug.

Hell, i'm playing TTT2 less and less,
cause i'm afraid my save will crash, my game will glitch in customization, and cause i'm waiting for the Characters/Patch on October 9th.

(no, i'm not playing DOA in the meantime... I'm doing my 3rd playthrough of Dead Space before I start Dead Space 2, and I have bought Borderlands 2 since it came out but haven't played it yet cause I didn't get my Pre-Order codes and customer service is taking their time...)
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#64SilentPhenomedPosted 9/27/2012 10:36:48 PM
LandscapeManX posted...
I've been ignoring Fight Lab/Tuning altogether ever since word got out of this bug.

cause i'm afraid my save will crash, my game will glitch in customization, and cause i'm waiting for the Characters/Patch on October 9th.

(no, i'm not playing DOA in the meantime... I'm doing my 3rd playthrough of Dead Space before I start Dead Space 2, and I have bought Borderlands 2 since it came out but haven't played it yet cause I didn't get my Pre-Order codes and customer service is taking their time...)

Just go ahead and start Borderlands 2. The Pre-Order starter pack isn't much good. Seriously, it's only useful for the first 10-15 minutes or so of your first playthrough, it's ridiculous. The other Pre-Order thing (the golden key) is probably something you won't (and shouldn't be using) until you're at the MAX level in the game. And all the pre-order stuff can be activated/used mid-game.
#65LandscapeManXPosted 9/28/2012 4:44:01 AM
SilentPhenomed posted...
LandscapeManX posted...

Just go ahead and start Borderlands 2. The Pre-Order starter pack isn't much good. Seriously, it's only useful for the first 10-15 minutes or so of your first playthrough, it's ridiculous. The other Pre-Order thing (the golden key) is probably something you won't (and shouldn't be using) until you're at the MAX level in the game. And all the pre-order stuff can be activated/used mid-game.

I want it mostly for the Mechromancer Role. this'll save me 10,- when it comes out in October.
The Guns and Key are just an extra,. but can I activate the Pre-Order stuff mid game?
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#66iveriadPosted 9/29/2012 8:10:27 AM
I think I'm lucky.

I put Kunimitsu's Katon, but it didn't break my save.
---
"There is no justice in using and deceiving people!"
#67Rodment74Posted 10/4/2012 1:08:04 PM
Bummer :( thanks for letting me know.
#68XandagarPosted 10/4/2012 7:05:48 PM
Couple weeks later, still no problem. Is it a common issue or depends on a console? Will update again whether I, too, encounter the same or not.
---
Rasputin77 is a friend to everybody.
#69timeworksPosted 10/9/2012 1:50:23 AM
Does the latest patch fix this?
---
PSN: chaosvirusFX
"It is in games that many men discover their paradise." - Robert Wilson Lynd
#70StarBladeEdgePosted 10/11/2012 4:14:57 AM
Xandagar posted...
Couple weeks later, still no problem. Is it a common issue or depends on a console? Will update again whether I, too, encounter the same or not.

probably no real bug. people just screw up their games with funny things......

who uses combot ??? i never use him or do anything with him so no bug.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel