So about survival mode...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. So about survival mode...
4 years ago#1
After struggling with survival mode for the longest time, I finally did it! I managed to get in 20 wins, won that blasted trophy, and in the end it told me you need more practice -_- Man, they really did a number with this game by having us fight ghost data characters.

So my question is, what number of wins gives you a positive statement at the end?
PSN ID: Skeletor619
4 years ago#2
i somehow got the trophy with 10 wins. never touched survival after that
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature
4 years ago#3
morpheo475 posted...
never touched survival after that

That was my exact thinking after I finished it, but I was curious to know "what more practice do I need for this bs?"
PSN ID: Skeletor619
4 years ago#4
It's an old phrase that's been there since... what, Tekken 2? 3?
It's go time...
Babeh.
4 years ago#5
I've never gotten a difference phrase but my longest streak was only 11 wins...=[
4 years ago#6
I got a 19 win streak the other day, the highest ive ever had ever! And then is says that i need more practice?!?!?! Gaw damn!!!

Does it ever change? or is it there just to put you down no matter what?
4 years ago#7
In Tekken 6 you needed 40 wins IIRC to not get the practice message. I haven't touched survival, but it may be the same here.
4 years ago#8
It's probably the same.

And yeah, to get the trophy/achievement, just finish off 10 opponents.

Seems easier if you go Solo.
Find one spammable move the CPU doesn't like to avoid or block, and get to stompin.
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
4 years ago#9
Skeletor_619 posted...
After struggling with survival mode for the longest time, I finally did it! I managed to get in 20 wins, won that blasted trophy, and in the end it told me you need more practice -_- Man, they really did a number with this game by having us fight ghost data characters.

So my question is, what number of wins gives you a positive statement at the end?

you only need 10/11 wins for that trophy.

"35. Proof of Your Existence (Silver) Win 10 consecutive battles in Survival in Offline Mode."
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
4 years ago#10
Skeletor_619 posted...

After 45 wins with Pau, i get to read "Your the greatest survivor".
Oh, that's in T6.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. So about survival mode...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived