Unlock EVERYTHING...*sigh*

#1Donaron13Posted 9/21/2012 11:46:40 AM
I'm at Tekken Lord rank and fight every "gold" fight that comes along, yet it still seems like I have a TON of stuff left to unlock. There's just so much, with panels, LEDs, rages, auras...how much longer could this possibly take? It's just a stupid, mind numbing grind. I would rather be playing actual matches sometimes, but since I want to get all achievements, I find myself mindlessly grinding ghost battles, spamming the stupid computer over and over. They should really give you stuff for playing ranked matches too, or something. The Combot one is going to be torture too, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. How long did it take you guys to unlock everything?
---
GT: oI GhostFace Io
SSFIV mains: Ibuki, Balrog -Subs: Rufus, Hakan -Trying to learn: Bison
#2CatchMyFade16Posted 9/21/2012 11:53:32 AM
Think someone posted about 700 wins to unlock everything.... i just cracked 300
---
Robot Master Elec Man- FC: 0162-2002-1516
PSN: Elec_Man1
#3DemetricusPosted 9/21/2012 11:59:42 AM
Well, you would have to get to tekken lord on all of the characters in order to unlock the auras and stuff for everyone. In general though the consensus is around 700 as was mentioned for armour parts / LEDs / panels etc.
---
GW2 EU - Gandara --> Sir John Brett - Human Thief, Happy Stromgarde - Norn Warrior, Grizzly Ironstrike - Charr Ranger, Flooff - Asura Engineer
#4garekmanPosted 9/21/2012 12:04:17 PM
700 per character, you mean? Because I have fought roughly 600 matches and haven't unlocked yet many things. I've unlocked all unique stuff for Alex, Alissa, Ancient Ogre and Angel. That's all. I have yet to unlock some panels for Alissa and Angel, though. So, 700 per character? That's insane...
#5mokmok05Posted 9/21/2012 12:06:48 PM
If you're just after costumes and equipment (not the rage/aura/LED), you can actually get all of them in around that number. Just keep playing every gold match you come by and win. I got all the stuff I listed in my topic at around 800 fights.
#6ChaozCloudPosted 9/21/2012 12:07:28 PM
It would have been nice if you could unlock stuff by playing online.
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
"Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies." - Red Mage
#7Donaron13(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 12:07:38 PM
That...doesn't seem correct. I only use one character and I'm still unlocking stuff at a fairly steady rate. At some point, do they just stop giving you "gold" fights all together, so you have to pick a different fighter?
---
GT: oI GhostFace Io
SSFIV mains: Ibuki, Balrog -Subs: Rufus, Hakan -Trying to learn: Bison
#8ChaozCloudPosted 9/21/2012 12:11:06 PM
Donaron13 posted...
That...doesn't seem correct. I only use one character and I'm still unlocking stuff at a fairly steady rate. At some point, do they just stop giving you "gold" fights all together, so you have to pick a different fighter?

When you've unlocked everything for a character their gold ghost stops appearing and because of that you have a lower chance to get a gold ghost. Or that's what I believe at least.
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
"Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies." - Red Mage
#9CatchMyFade16Posted 9/21/2012 12:15:22 PM
Its not per character its total ghost battle wins. Now thats just an example, i guess it depends on win pct. As well. If you lose to more gold ghosts its logically going to take longer.
---
Robot Master Elec Man- FC: 0162-2002-1516
PSN: Elec_Man1
#10Dev445Posted 9/21/2012 12:31:11 PM
CatchMyFade16 posted...
Think someone posted about 700 wins to unlock everything.... i just cracked 300

I know for damn sure you don't have to get 700 wins to unlock costumes and panels. I'm using this guide right here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/64071271

and I'm unlocking just costumes and panels. It takes anywhere between 10-40 matches to unlock all the costumes and panels for a character. Depends if you get lucky and gold matches keep popping up.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist