Who have you created with the customization?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Who have you created with the customization?
3 years ago#91
I was able to make Kazu from Air Gear out of Bob and New 52 Arsenal out of Hwoarang and both look very spot on
---
There is a reason why I talk like this, the way I dress the way I look stay focused and walk like this. I'm from a place where dreams don't exist
3 years ago#92
theres some characters i dont have hopefully someone has made them if so just list what character u made them from has anyone made the titanium ranger from lightspeed rescue what about the red ranger from wildforce also zenoku from wildforce as well and the magna defender from power rangers lost galaxy spiderman, superman, hulk,captain america and batman also anyone made any g1 transformers besides optimus hound or constructicon hook.
3 years ago#93
grimlock50 posted...
theres some characters i dont have hopefully someone has made them if so just list what character u made them from has anyone made the titanium ranger from lightspeed rescue what about the red ranger from wildforce also zenoku from wildforce as well and the magna defender from power rangers lost galaxy spiderman, superman, hulk,captain america and batman also anyone made any g1 transformers besides optimus hound or constructicon hook.

I made a meh Superman out of Jin
---
There is a reason why I talk like this, the way I dress the way I look stay focused and walk like this. I'm from a place where dreams don't exist
3 years ago#94
thanks does anyone made the other ones i listed too also what about mike hagger from final fight
3 years ago#95
I practically made a Naoto Shirogane out of Leo's slacks and formal jacket or something like that
---
http://cosplay.com/member/128253 (P4's Swagima)
10. BoF3 9. CoDMW 8. BBCSE 7. SMarioW 6. MMV 5. ShiningForce2 4. MM8 3. P4A 2. Xenogears 1. SPuzzleFighter2T
3 years ago#96
whos naoto
3 years ago#97
anyone made any of the characters i have listed
3 years ago#98
I tried to make Zafina look like Christie in her white suit.
---
Just sit there and shut up, this ain't no democracy~James Carter
...yes it is~Lee
3 years ago#99
has anyone made any of the characters i have listed
3 years ago#100
has anyone made any of the characters i listed
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Who have you created with the customization?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived