Wait, Wait..This game has Kuni's melons, half of her bare butt and dem feet 2

#431Plant42Posted 11/13/2012 3:04:21 PM
Kunimitsu's legacy on these boards shall never die. She will always have a fanclub.
#432blackhrtPosted 11/13/2012 6:54:33 PM
Kunimitsu playing tennis? I could see her doing that on the off days. I mean I'd like to see that. :P
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#433silly_sausagePosted 11/13/2012 7:15:30 PM
Now that you mention it, I can totally picture her playing tennis. I'm imagining her playing against Michelle. It's pretty cool, they're having a good time, laughing and smiling away. But now Kunimitsu has gone and strained her shoulder. Good thing Michelle is there to give her a nice massage.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#434EmiliaTheSagePosted 11/14/2012 12:17:54 AM
gamestop27 posted...
Delkura posted...
gamestop27 posted...
Delkura posted...
TigerJackson_ posted...
you're just mad none of your threads last as long.

I'm mad because this pointless topic keeps getting bumped up to the front page and I'm getting sick of it.

Here's a revolutionary idea; don't click on it(or any thread you don't like for that matter) and go on with your day.

What do you think I've been doing? .

Clicking on it.

Am I doing it rite?
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#435NavarexPosted 11/14/2012 5:14:43 AM
i never posted in this topic, and i main kunimitsu, so hi!!

also bump

>:D
---
omg das ofensive pls delet it -__-
2Spooky4Me
#436TigerJackson_Posted 11/14/2012 5:29:30 AM
silly_sausage posted...
Now that you mention it, I can totally picture her playing tennis. I'm imagining her playing against Michelle. It's pretty cool, they're having a good time, laughing and smiling away. But now Kunimitsu has gone and strained her shoulder. Good thing Michelle is there to give her a nice massage.

also dem spandex shorts you can put on her man!!! it comes along with some sexy tennis shoes to cover her little feet ;)
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
"Knocc em down"- Taizuku
#437TwistedSensesPosted 11/14/2012 5:43:22 AM
TigerJackson_ posted...
silly_sausage posted...

also dem spandex shorts you can put on her man!!! it comes along with some sexy tennis shoes to cover her little feet ;)

Kinda creepin' there.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu all day | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Goh'ing to hell since like...a few months ago.
#438FullAutoCVT(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:06:43 AM
TigerJackson_ posted...
silly_sausage posted...

Kinda creepin' there.

Wait, wait.......this game has Kunimitsu's feet? I think I just ordered 6 copies!!!
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
I sit alone in my four-cornered room, staring at candles.
#439EmbraceChaosPosted 11/14/2012 10:11:03 AM
...What in the hell happened in this topic? X_x
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#440silly_sausagePosted 11/14/2012 11:11:55 AM
EmbraceChaos posted...
...What in the hell happened in this topic? X_x

Everything. Seriously, you can can read this entire topic, say "Well now I've seen everything!", and you wouldn't be exaggerating.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann