JayCee secret move

#1ChaozCloudPosted 9/29/2012 6:11:47 AM
This might be old, but she still got her old f+3~1 move. You just do it with qcf+3~1 now instead.
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#2Chain_StrikePosted 9/29/2012 7:12:36 AM
Hmmm I might check this.
---
Juri, eng OVA is too cool for you. Beware, you're in for a wild ride! Remember FSE is #1! Followed by PP at #2!
#3pAceyzPosted 9/29/2012 7:21:47 AM
I noticed Leo has some unlisted moves. Her f+3 stance, then 1,d will go into her ducking stance. Then I think it was ff2,1+2 will do that charge thing after the punch. (No, I don't know what these moves are called.)
#4ChaozCloud(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 7:22:55 AM
Maybe someone should make a secret move topic and list all the secret moves they've found for their characters?
---
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#5LandonioPosted 9/29/2012 8:42:42 AM
^I second this.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Oblivion: 5th Year Anniversary Edition, Alpha Protocol, Arkham Asylum: GOTY Edition, Tekken Tag 2
#6NoregretsPosted 9/29/2012 10:23:00 AM
Not much of a secret, she gets this move when paired up with "kung fu" characters i.e Lei, Ling, Leo, Feng, Wang
#7ChaozCloud(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 10:28:58 AM
Seeing as it's not mentioned in the move list, the manual or anywhere else in the game it's a secret. Just like how the Konami code is a secret (though everyone knows that secret :P)
---
#8ThePatrickPosted 9/29/2012 10:46:18 AM
See, my thing is, there is a LOT of special stuff that happens with tags that is just not mentioned in moves lists or anything anywhere.

For instance, people on message boards might mention how to get into Jin's "Possession" stance, but I haven't seen anyone anywhere list the few moves he gets for doing so (1,1,2, 1,2,2, f,N,d,df+1, f,N,d,df+2, 1+2, f,F+1+2).
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored
#9CoketasticPosted 9/29/2012 11:42:51 AM
Is P Jack still able to "drop in" tag? That was a secret move in TTT1, just hold up when taggin in P Jack, it would mess with ppl all kinds & even pull a few wins when ppl don't expect your partner to land on em!
---
My Super Move: QCF + Awesome (try it)
#10sin_shenronPosted 9/29/2012 11:45:54 AM
Do you know JayCee / Julia can run on walls or do backflips on walls and drop hard over the foes?

try to press u/b twice when you are with your back facing to a wall
---
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.