Character Appreciation Day 7 1/2: Don't be a DanielBRYANWWE!

#1TaizukuPosted 10/3/2012 9:49:07 AM
Today's topic is dedicated to anything Bryan Fury. Art, combos, stories, videos. Everything about the Bryan Fury is fair game. YOU BRYAN SON OF A GUN! YOU'RE MAKING ME FURYOUS!
---
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
PSN: MobileFlame
#2Cards_and_HatsPosted 10/3/2012 11:15:13 AM
dat laugh
#3Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 11:18:47 AM
Cards_and_Hats posted...
dat laugh

That's one of the only things I like about Bryan.
---
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
#4Lun-SeiPosted 10/3/2012 11:40:53 AM
He's an hybrid between Dolph Lundgren and Rutger Hauer, what's not to love?

I'm pretty intrigued by how Capcom suddenly decided that Bryan was Lei's former partner. Now that is a plot development I want to see.

I really miss Bryan's custom that allowed to see his mechanical insides and I hope it's gonna be a dlc. :(

Gameplay wise, I can sum up Bryan thusly: the character I always wanted to learn, but never could manage to learn.
---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
#5Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 11:54:51 AM
Lun-Sei posted...
He's an hybrid between Dolph Lundgren and Rutger Hauer, what's not to love?

I'm pretty intrigued by how Capcom suddenly decided that Bryan was Lei's former partner. Now that is a plot development I want to see.

I really miss Bryan's custom that allowed to see his mechanical insides and I hope it's gonna be a dlc. :(

Gameplay wise, I can sum up Bryan thusly: the character I always wanted to learn, but never could manage to learn.

He's not so bad, but I do want to see that Lei/Bryan relationship
---
#6Lun-SeiPosted 10/3/2012 11:59:45 AM
Taizuku posted...

Yeah, Yoshimitsu/Bryan is getting old, it's leading nowhere, and it lacks any drama. I luv me some drama.
---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
#7FullAutoCVTPosted 10/3/2012 12:03:45 PM
Lun-Sei posted...
Taizuku posted...

Yeah, Yoshimitsu/Bryan is getting old, it's leading nowhere, and it lacks any drama. I luv me some drama.

Yeah, when they start repeating endings (T5=TTT2 for them), the arc has outstayed its welcome. -_-

One just needs to beat the living crap out of the other in canon so they can just move on in the next game.
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#8Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 12:05:52 PM
FullAutoCVT posted...
Lun-Sei posted...
Taizuku posted...

Yeah, when they start repeating endings (T5=TTT2 for them), the arc has outstayed its welcome. -_-

One just needs to beat the living crap out of the other in canon so they can just move on in the next game.

Something like that. Bryan gets super injured and gets even more enhancements or something.
---
#9Lun-SeiPosted 10/3/2012 12:07:02 PM
FullAutoCVT posted...

Yeah! Both Yoshimitsu's and Bryan's endings were disappointing because I felt like I had already seen them before. :/

I think both characters would greatly benefit from a new storyline with more narrative potential. Yoshimitsu could face again Kunimitsu and we could find out why she is now apparently blind. And Bryan could have a new storyline where he faces again the guy who once was his detective partner.
---
#10creep50Posted 10/3/2012 12:43:35 PM
was hoping for a dexter refrence
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4