IMO Tekken has the best female characters in the fighting genre

#21silly_sausagePosted 10/3/2012 4:14:14 PM
Yarnball289 posted...
silly_sausage posted...
Yarnball289 posted...
Noregrets posted...
LOL no. Most of them have 0 personality. And their 3D models look like men.

Lol and I'm willing to bet that you think doa girls look realistic and have tons of personality.

Let it go man, this topic is about appreciation for the Ladies of Tekken, not the inevitable flame war.

Agreed...On to posting about how cute michelle is! Seriously, her ending is cute.

Her face looks really pretty, a lot younger than Julia's in my opinion. She actually goes beyond "hot", she's just so adorable.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#22MerisYakiPosted 10/3/2012 5:01:14 PM
It took 8 years for them to make a new female with a new fighting style.

Xiayou Tekken 3 - Lili Tekken 5 DR

Christie - clone
Asuka - crap replacement character with old moveset

Then Zafina and Leo came about in Tekken 6, and now with Jun and Kunimitsu returning I can take the girl roster seriously.
#23gamestop27Posted 10/3/2012 5:10:21 PM
Swaggamer9000 posted...
The best Female characters in any game tbh.

---
Just sit there and shut up, this ain't no democracy~James Carter
...yes it is~Lee
#24-TigerJackson-Posted 10/3/2012 5:15:22 PM
USF posted...
The queen is fighting games is still missing: Chun Li.

Chun Li > any female character in any other fighting game.

chun-li has very unnatural manly legs. too much testosterone for a woman.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
"Knocc em down"- Taizuku
#25_tanjil_Posted 10/3/2012 5:32:20 PM
koga_wolf_demon posted...
ChaozCloud posted...
Guilty Gear would like to have a word with you.

This.
Dizzy, I-No, Jam, and Baiken.

Guilty Gear and I guess Blazblue are the only anime style fighters who's characters personalities don't have the Japanese stereotypes that I used to enjoy but not annoy for some reason, like tsunderes, the overly shy apologetic girl, etc...

But blazblues character designs definitely cater to otaku fantasies, goth lolis, magic girl lolis, furries, big boobed doctor/mother type, robot girl and lets not forget Arakune
#26BlacknGold86Posted 10/3/2012 5:45:14 PM
stugefrued posted...
i agree. christie ftw

No way would Christie beat Ivy from soulcalibur. Hell neither could Nina Anna Michelle or any of the others. Not bringing into account Talim Seung-Mina Sophitia, or cassandra.

Soulcalibur Girls FTW.
---
Bat Mk.2... Making the ignorant ragequit since the Monopoly board game.
#27Chain_StrikePosted 10/3/2012 10:50:24 PM
Whoa whoa whoa.Pump the brakes ease to 5 for a sec. Slow down people let's just think about this for a sec.

Everyone's jumping on the schoolgirl, and FFGL badnwagon. Pump the brakes. Now we all know ther eis only one right answer here....so far none have given it....you should feel bad.
---
Juri, eng OVA is too cool for you. Beware, you're in for a wild ride! Remember FSE is #1! Followed by PP at #2!
#28silly_sausagePosted 10/3/2012 10:52:50 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
Whoa whoa whoa.Pump the brakes ease to 5 for a sec. Slow down people let's just think about this for a sec.

Everyone's jumping on the schoolgirl, and FFGL badnwagon. Pump the brakes. Now we all know ther eis only one right answer here....so far none have given it....you should feel bad.

I swear, if you say who I think you're gonna say...
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#29Chain_StrikePosted 10/3/2012 10:56:17 PM
silly_sausage posted...
Chain_Strike posted...

Oh....I do....I do....you know it's right....you don't have to deny it. She was born to be that awesome.
---
Juri, eng OVA is too cool for you. Beware, you're in for a wild ride! Remember FSE is #1! Followed by PP at #2!
#30Yarnball289Posted 10/3/2012 10:57:52 PM
silly_sausage posted...
Chain_Strike posted...

Bet 5$ he's gonna say juri. And yeah, julia's face does look just a bit older than michelle's. Maybe it's because of all the stress.
---
Xbl Tag: SaberXPendragon