IMO Tekken has the best female characters in the fighting genre

#31Chain_StrikePosted 10/3/2012 10:59:21 PM
Yarnball289 posted...
silly_sausage posted...
Chain_Strike posted...
Whoa whoa whoa.Pump the brakes ease to 5 for a sec. Slow down people let's just think about this for a sec.

Everyone's jumping on the schoolgirl, and FFGL badnwagon. Pump the brakes. Now we all know ther eis only one right answer here....so far none have given it....you should feel bad.

I swear, if you say who I think you're gonna say...

Bet 5$ he's gonna say juri. And yeah, julia's face does look just a bit older than michelle's. Maybe it's because of all the stress.

*shugs with a grin* How'd ya know? What gave it away?
---
Juri, eng OVA is too cool for you. Beware, you're in for a wild ride! Remember FSE is #1! Followed by PP at #2!
#32IngSlayerPosted 10/3/2012 11:01:49 PM
USF posted...
The queen is fighting games is still missing: Chun Li.

Chun Li > any female character in any other fighting game.

No, she isn't

Morrigan and Parasoul.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#33CaseyLynchisHotPosted 10/3/2012 11:14:25 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
Whoa whoa whoa.Pump the brakes ease to 5 for a sec. Slow down people let's just think about this for a sec.

Everyone's jumping on the schoolgirl, and FFGL badnwagon. Pump the brakes. Now we all know ther eis only one right answer here....so far none have given it....you should feel bad.

Juri is ugly and I use her has a punching bag to try and make her face look a bit better. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that in video games.
---
PSN: D1sdain3d; UMvC3: Viper/Doom/Hiryu; KOFXIII: Mature/Benimaru/Ash
; TTT2: Bruce/Lee; SSF4:Ibuki; BBCSE:Hakumen
#34Chain_StrikePosted 10/3/2012 11:16:01 PM
CaseyLynchisHot posted...
Chain_Strike posted...

Juri is ugly and I use her has a punching bag to try and make her face look a bit better. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that in video games.

People be jealous. They just can't handle psychotic awesome that is Juri. Jealous be jealous man. I speak the truth...nothing but the truth.
---
Juri, eng OVA is too cool for you. Beware, you're in for a wild ride! Remember FSE is #1! Followed by PP at #2!
#35bnmpPosted 10/4/2012 1:04:44 AM
I agree with BlacknGold - Soul Calibur!

Though Tekken is a close 2nd in my book.

MvC3 could compete had they bothered to include more of Marvel's women.
#36Tsunade11Posted 10/4/2012 1:10:27 AM
I have to agree each female character in tekken is well thought out and their fighting styles are unique and sophisticated.

Street fighter comes next but apart from their iconic chun-li and the stinging bumblebee Cammy, the rest are a little shallow.

Mortal kombat have generic females but they have gradually been improved upon.
#37Chain_StrikePosted 10/4/2012 1:12:24 AM
Tsunade11 posted...
I have to agree each female character in tekken is well thought out and their fighting styles are unique and sophisticated.

Street fighter comes next but apart from their iconic chun-li and the stinging bumblebee Cammy, the rest are a little shallow.

Mortal kombat have generic females but they have gradually been improved upon.

Huh?
---
#38RobIsntDrunkPosted 10/4/2012 1:33:39 AM
_tanjil_ posted...
koga_wolf_demon posted...
ChaozCloud posted...
Guilty Gear would like to have a word with you.

This.
Dizzy, I-No, Jam, and Baiken.

Guilty Gear and I guess Blazblue are the only anime style fighters who's characters personalities don't have the Japanese stereotypes that I used to enjoy but not annoy for some reason, like tsunderes, the overly shy apologetic girl, etc...

But blazblues character designs definitely cater to otaku fantasies, goth lolis, magic girl lolis, furries, big boobed doctor/mother type, robot girl and lets not forget Arakune

Wat.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#39Chain_StrikePosted 10/4/2012 1:35:44 AM
RobIsntDrunk posted...
_tanjil_ posted...
koga_wolf_demon posted...
ChaozCloud posted...
Guilty Gear would like to have a word with you.

This.
Dizzy, I-No, Jam, and Baiken.

Guilty Gear and I guess Blazblue are the only anime style fighters who's characters personalities don't have the Japanese stereotypes that I used to enjoy but not annoy for some reason, like tsunderes, the overly shy apologetic girl, etc...

But blazblues character designs definitely cater to otaku fantasies, goth lolis, magic girl lolis, furries, big boobed doctor/mother type, robot girl and lets not forget Arakune

Wat.

I think he means....doesn't like Spiders, Bee's, flowers, goo, or whatever else that is "freaky".
---
#40silly_sausagePosted 10/4/2012 1:42:35 AM
_tanjil_ posted...

But blazblues character designs definitely cater to otaku fantasies, goth lolis, magic girl lolis, furries, big boobed doctor/ mother type, robot girl and lets not forget Arakune

I think you may have just converted me to Blazblue.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann