IMO Tekken has the best female characters in the fighting genre

#61AldathPosted 10/5/2012 12:49:13 PM
Xiaoyu420 posted...
Tekken has Xiaoyu....
Tekken wins

:D You just made my day
---
"imagine if Metallica got together with the Power Rangers and the coolest kids in school and had a party in your mouth, and you were invited" THE_WIND
#62GodsofDiseasePosted 10/5/2012 2:56:57 PM
Leona H ftw
---
PSN- Joshbong666
Oh course I wear a Ninja Mask on Youtube!! You think I want chicks to know I play video games? No wonder you guys are virgins.
#63thetravelerPosted 10/5/2012 3:26:52 PM
ShadowKirby17 posted...
I agree.

Christie is my favorite female character from any fighting game.

SWAG.

execpt she is into dark men.
#64zhaoyun99Posted 10/5/2012 3:27:14 PM
All of you shut up. You know that Bridget got that title. TROLOLOLOLOL
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#65Chain_StrikePosted 10/5/2012 3:31:39 PM
zhaoyun99 posted...
All of you shut up. You know that Bridget got that title. TROLOLOLOLOL

Quit being a gremlin. You spread poison....noone needs this sorcery.
---
Juri, eng OVA is too cool for you. Beware, you're in for a wild ride! Remember FSE is #1! Followed by PP at #2!
#66CKnightPosted 10/5/2012 3:37:30 PM
This discussion is lopsided on the Tekken board. Of course most here will say Tekken but the truth of that doesn't extend far given where the question is asked.

DoA board will say DOA. SF board SF.

It's an interesting topic but better suited on neutral ground.
#67Kageblade23Posted 10/5/2012 3:44:16 PM
ChaozCloud posted...
Guilty Gear would like to have a word with you.

...blazblu....Because Your Laitchi Is Faye-Ling also she is nicknamed boobie ladie :) by i must say another roleplaying beauty tao who also happens to be school mates with 2 of the other beautiful graces from this universe Noel Vermillion and Tsubaki Yayoi... and then ofcourse you have nu, mu, and lambda and lets not forget everyone favorite pigtailed schizo platinum the trinity :)
#68Chain_StrikePosted 10/5/2012 3:45:54 PM
CKnight posted...
This discussion is lopsided on the Tekken board. Of course most here will say Tekken but the truth of that doesn't extend far given where the question is asked.

DoA board will say DOA. SF board SF.

It's an interesting topic but better suited on neutral ground.

You gotta have some fun C.

Everyone has their taste. There is no "real" right answer. If there was then there would only be one woman. But hey, everyone's calm here enjoying some laughs, expressing their favs and whatnot. Completely harmless if you ask me.
---
Juri, eng OVA is too cool for you. Beware, you're in for a wild ride! Remember FSE is #1! Followed by PP at #2!
#69Kageblade23Posted 10/5/2012 3:47:47 PM
Kageblade23 posted...
ChaozCloud posted...
Guilty Gear would like to have a word with you.

...blazblu....Because Your Laitchi Is Faye-Ling also she is nicknamed boobie ladie :) by i must say another roleplaying beauty tao who also happens to be school mates with 2 of the other beautiful graces from this universe Noel Vermillion and Tsubaki Yayoi... and then ofcourse you have nu, mu, and lambda and lets not forget everyone favorite pigtailed schizo platinum the trinity :)

Edit... I Forgot About Rachel Alucard.. how could everyones favorite Rabbit :)
#70ArcanablazePosted 10/5/2012 7:56:04 PM
I'm just gonna put it out there and see what happens: Arcana Heart