Gamers prefer the big boobies bouncing...

#21FoxtrotDelta88Posted 10/4/2012 2:26:37 PM
Have_Dry_Hands posted...

"1. Trying to rally up tekken fan support to put a stop to developers catering to casuals
2. I like the game.
3. It has surpassed tekken on the gfaqs board"

1. Tekken fans don't need rallying, fans of a particular series will rally themselves, and the "causal gamer" is the new norm, therefore devs will have to cater to them if they want to make money.

2. Thats good that you like the game. That doesn't mean you need to bad mouth the game and say its not good for idiotic reason such as breast physics

3. So what if it surpassed the gfaqs board. I haven't seen boards active for games that i like in a very long time, and they are games that i still play. Whats the reasoning for trying to make the tekken boards surpass the DOA boards?
#22carloudgracePosted 10/4/2012 2:27:46 PM
hmm it seems tekken tag 2 is actually alot more popular than doa

doa may have beaten the sales of tag 2 in japan (still a close fight it seems, most importantly both games are selling well)

but compared to the rest of the world? I think its safe to say tekken is still alot more popular :)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
PSN:duolrac03
#23ashcrvPosted 10/4/2012 2:38:40 PM
The only thing I want bouncing is Bob's fat body.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#24LandscapeManXPosted 10/4/2012 3:13:55 PM
FoxtrotDelta88 posted...
Have_Dry_Hands posted...

"1. Trying to rally up tekken fan support to put a stop to developers catering to casuals
2. I like the game.
3. It has surpassed tekken on the gfaqs board"

1. Tekken fans don't need rallying, fans of a particular series will rally themselves, and the "causal gamer" is the new norm, therefore devs will have to cater to them if they want to make money.

2. Thats good that you like the game. That doesn't mean you need to bad mouth the game and say its not good for idiotic reason such as breast physics

3. So what if it surpassed the gfaqs board. I haven't seen boards active for games that i like in a very long time, and they are games that i still play. Whats the reasoning for trying to make the tekken boards surpass the DOA boards?

Just to add on Nr.3
TTT2 has been out for over a year in the arcades, and the console for about 3/4 weeks.
DOA boards are only active now cause the game recently got released.
Give it a few weeks and those boards will become non-active.
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#25silly_sausagePosted 10/4/2012 3:19:15 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy "big boobies bouncing", and the bigger the better. In saying that, I've become attached to the Tekken ladies on a deeper level, where I care more about their stories, their personalities, their emotions, their character. Sure they could be bustier, but I wouldn't change them for the world.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#26FoxtrotDelta88Posted 10/4/2012 3:22:16 PM
silly_sausage posted...
I'm not gonna lie, I enjoy "big boobies bouncing", and the bigger the better. In saying that, I've become attached to the Tekken ladies on a deeper level, where I care more about their stories, their personalities, their emotions, their character. Sure they could be bustier, but I wouldn't change them for the world.

Tekken always had a better story than DOA, in fact, i don't even know what DOA's story is about!............probably not that good anyway.
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#27LandscapeManXPosted 10/4/2012 3:23:16 PM
silly_sausage posted...

have you seen DOA5's jiggle physics... it's a joke. it's a slap to the face of any male gamer with some dignity.
It's so over the top... the girls barely move an inch and their breasts jiggle for 6 minutes straight.

Thats not sexy/erotic/attractive/blablabla (the one thing DOA uses to sell their games)... that's flat out comedy.
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#28DarkGam3rPosted 10/4/2012 3:33:23 PM
Gaming is an escape, or break, from living in reality, so we should enjoy gaming the way we want to!

He-he.
#29angelXboyPosted 10/4/2012 3:50:38 PM
ZXR_ReignSlayer posted...
As long as it doesn't get as ridiculous as 0:51 of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRTugqDo1WM

I don't really mind.

OH my GOD SOMEONE HOLD ME!
---
Talk to me please. I'm soooo loonneellyy ~ <3
#30silly_sausagePosted 10/4/2012 3:53:21 PM
angelXboy posted...
ZXR_ReignSlayer posted...
As long as it doesn't get as ridiculous as 0:51 of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRTugqDo1WM

I don't really mind.

OH my GOD SOMEONE HOLD ME!

What is it? I can't watch without making a Youtube account.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann