Gamers prefer the big boobies bouncing...

#31BaeshinPosted 10/4/2012 4:08:20 PM
LOL it's a high school of the dead. Breasticles and pantys shots.

On topic,maybe it isn't the boobs that people prefer...it could be the characters and gameplay.
I like Tekken but i prefer Street Fighter,Virtua Fighter and the Dead or Alive.It's preference....and not about boobs lol.
---
PS3-PSN ID: Baeshin Xbox 360-Gamer Tag: Hariken Yellow
#32TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 10/4/2012 4:17:08 PM
Taizuku posted...
I gotta say, I don't want horny teenage kids cluttering my game board, and I also don't want a bunch of noobs online waiting to be batted around by vets. That's not fun. You're asking to bring ignorance and immaturity to the game. Nty.

The irony in this post...lmao

Not wanting immaturity, but saying things like "noobs online waiting to be batted around by vets." What mature adult says that?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#33KotickIsKingPosted 10/4/2012 4:54:21 PM
Have_Dry_Hands posted...
Fact: Tekken is already more popular than DOA.

Fixed
---
CPU: Intel Core i17 32 cores @ 7.50 EHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 39980 GTX SSD: OCZ Agili7y 256ZB
Ram: 4096 EB @ 9001 EHz PSU: 1,000,000 W
#34_tanjil_Posted 10/4/2012 5:03:04 PM
ashcrv posted...
The only thing I want bouncing is Bob's fat body.
#35Ansem_the_evilPosted 10/4/2012 5:03:35 PM
Some people like big boobs in games just deal with it and stop trolling on other peoples opininions, people that act so against doa and other stuff like it is the reason why me and my friends usually stay of online boards its always full of flat girl lovers and anti big breast people, dont we big boob lovers have rights to like what we like too
---
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950
#36Yarnball289Posted 10/4/2012 5:24:47 PM
Ansem_the_evil posted...
Some people like big boobs in games just deal with it and stop trolling on other peoples opininions, people that act so against doa and other stuff like it is the reason why me and my friends usually stay of online boards its always full of flat girl lovers and anti big breast people, dont we big boob lovers have rights to like what we like too

Lol this board can get hilarious sometimes.
---
Xbl Tag: SaberXPendragon
#37prince_leoPosted 10/4/2012 5:45:38 PM
Ansem_the_evil posted...

Oh GameFAQs, how I love thee
---
No man stands so tall as he who stoops to help a child.
http://i.imgur.com/VH2Nc.jpg - Young Leo has more swag than you
#38jojapormsPosted 10/5/2012 5:12:41 AM
in terms of popularity Tekken>>>soul calibur>>VF>>>doa

doa fans seem really that desperate huh? they know doa is selling terribly bad in the west right now(NOT EVEN IN TOP 10), and probably think its the last doa game so they go to every tekken forums begging us to buy their terrible game. I feel bad for them, the game was really dead on arrival. T_T
#39SyggysPosted 10/5/2012 5:16:35 AM
But what if I like big boobs and small boobs?
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#40OoSubaruoOPosted 10/5/2012 5:44:50 AM
Yes, people only love DoA for the boobs, not for the fact that the gameplay is good or anything right? The ignorance here is astounding.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4cDULqYhkY