Gamers prefer the big boobies bouncing...

#41TwistedSensesPosted 10/5/2012 5:51:42 AM
ITT: Profound Sadness
---
Currently playing: UMvC3, VF5:FS
#42GuyverXDPosted 10/5/2012 6:06:35 AM
Taizuku posted...
I gotta say, I don't want horny teenage kids cluttering my game board, and I also don't want a bunch of noobs online waiting to be batted around by vets. That's not fun. You're asking to bring ignorance and immaturity to the game. Nty.

this
---
Stand tall and Shake the heavens
#43Yarnball289Posted 10/5/2012 6:25:22 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Yes, people only love DoA for the boobs, not for the fact that the gameplay is good or anything right? The ignorance here is astounding.

And yet when Doa fanboys come over here to troll, they only use graphics,character models, and bewbs. What do you expect us to think? Do a search for "boob" on the doa 5 board and I bet the number of topics will outnumber gameplay topics.

Hell there was even a "hard nipple" topic over there and how it should be downloadable content. Not saying you might play for boobs, but with so many topics about it over there, can you blame us for thinking almost everyone does?
---
Xbl Tag: SaberXPendragon
#44DijangoPosted 10/5/2012 7:03:03 AM
Ansem_the_evil posted...
Some people like big boobs in games just deal with it and stop trolling on other peoples opininions, people that act so against doa and other stuff like it is the reason why me and my friends usually stay of online boards its always full of flat girl lovers and anti big breast people, dont we big boob lovers have rights to like what we like too

Kinda like how you DoA fans are anti small breast, personality, and character people with your constant need for giant breasts. Let us enjoy our characters the way the developer made them, unchanged throughout the years to keep things consistent.
---
360 gamertag: Twilightbakuryu ((It's a mix between bloody roar and .hack))
#45OriginalGuidoPosted 10/5/2012 7:03:24 AM
Have_Dry_Hands posted...
Fact: if TTT2 had more Robust breasted women in the game it would be more popular then DOA5. Maybe if namco stopped worrying about their mishimas for one game and appealed to all the horny teenage gamers it would of lived longer than 1 month.

Who wouldn't want to play as a character with boobs the size of watermelons....

Bump for great justice
Down with messy hair
Long live bouncy boobs
#46Rydis-ShikoPosted 10/5/2012 7:55:01 AM
Yarnball289 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Yes, people only love DoA for the boobs, not for the fact that the gameplay is good or anything right? The ignorance here is astounding.

And yet when Doa fanboys come over here to troll, they only use graphics,character models, and bewbs. What do you expect us to think? Do a search for "boob" on the doa 5 board and I bet the number of topics will outnumber gameplay topics.

Hell there was even a "hard nipple" topic over there and how it should be downloadable content. Not saying you might play for boobs, but with so many topics about it over there, can you blame us for thinking almost everyone does?

The only thing you see tekken fans say about DOA is the same thing..so...
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#47Have_Dry_Hands(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 8:40:39 AM
Guys....I just don't want TTT2 to end up like MK9...we all know that game never lived past Evo. I understand that tekken and DOA are very different games but would it hurt to give Leo and Asuka some cleavage to look at? (preferably c-d cup) I'm not saying jeopardize the gameplay, just give me a little boobage to look at while I'm getting juggled for 10 secs
---
Psn: civid
#48NessaJ_TuNPosted 10/5/2012 8:57:57 AM
I prefer pretty face than big boobs. ugly girls with big boobs are still ugly, they will not turn me on whatsoever. to be honest DOA has more pretty girls than Tekken has, but as fighting game I like Tekken mechanism better.
#49ProtqgonistPosted 10/5/2012 9:40:18 AM
It's not just that the breasts look fantastic in doa. The models in that game look a whole generation ahead of the ones in ttt2. The faces are superb and the bodies are very detailed. Graphically, doa is just far superior.

As for the gameplay, i enjoy both. However, the fact you can get juggled for infinity off one hit doesnt sit well with me. In doa, this doesnt happen as you at least have a chance of getting out of certain strings with counters. People may also enjoy the fast and fluid, less cheap gameplay of doa more.
---
PSN: G0dmqsteR