easy way of unlocking ending movies

#1Vidi0tgamerPosted 10/5/2012 9:44:10 PM
hey guys,

i was curious if there is an easier way to unlock all ending movies other than arcade mode and ghost mode?
#2Orasion_SeizPosted 10/5/2012 9:45:22 PM
Set your number of rounds to 1 and play on easy, that should be the fastest.
---
The strong shall live, the weak shall perish. Survival of the fittest. - Shishio Makoto
#3Fatal LightningPosted 10/5/2012 9:47:52 PM
ghost it up, bud

D
---
PSN:fatallightning
ME: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff17/fatal_lightning/
#4Vidi0tgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 9:57:46 PM
thanks for the advice guys. so ghost with 1 round is my best bet to unlocking all the vids? is there a pattern to unlocking them? like every 5 ghost battles i win i get a vid?
#5iveriadPosted 10/5/2012 10:10:39 PM
Vidi0tgamer posted...
thanks for the advice guys. so ghost with 1 round is my best bet to unlocking all the vids? is there a pattern to unlocking them? like every 5 ghost battles i win i get a vid?

No, all depends on luck.

But hey, if you're having a hard time defeating ghost after your character have leveled up so much, switch your character to beginner level character, rinse and repeat, you will get all endings in no time.
---
"There is no justice in using and deceiving people!"
#6jonoisgoodPosted 10/5/2012 10:13:32 PM
Incidentally, the way you actually unlock endings is by beating characters who's names show up in a gold box when you are choosing your opponent(s). In the case of tag teams, you only get the ending of the point character
---
GT - hiltzy85
KOFXIII: Andy, Mai, Iori, Robert | TTT2: Steve, Bruce | SSFIV AE: Evil Ryu | SFxT: Kazuya, Bryan, Jin, Ryu, Steve