easy way of unlocking ending movies

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. easy way of unlocking ending movies
4 years ago#1
hey guys,

i was curious if there is an easier way to unlock all ending movies other than arcade mode and ghost mode?
4 years ago#2
Set your number of rounds to 1 and play on easy, that should be the fastest.
The strong shall live, the weak shall perish. Survival of the fittest. - Shishio Makoto
4 years ago#3
ghost it up, bud

D
PSN:fatallightning
ME: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff17/fatal_lightning/
4 years ago#4
thanks for the advice guys. so ghost with 1 round is my best bet to unlocking all the vids? is there a pattern to unlocking them? like every 5 ghost battles i win i get a vid?
4 years ago#5
Vidi0tgamer posted...
thanks for the advice guys. so ghost with 1 round is my best bet to unlocking all the vids? is there a pattern to unlocking them? like every 5 ghost battles i win i get a vid?

No, all depends on luck.

But hey, if you're having a hard time defeating ghost after your character have leveled up so much, switch your character to beginner level character, rinse and repeat, you will get all endings in no time.
"There is no justice in using and deceiving people!"
4 years ago#6
Incidentally, the way you actually unlock endings is by beating characters who's names show up in a gold box when you are choosing your opponent(s). In the case of tag teams, you only get the ending of the point character
GT - hiltzy85
KOFXIII: Andy, Mai, Iori, Robert | TTT2: Steve, Bruce | SSFIV AE: Evil Ryu | SFxT: Kazuya, Bryan, Jin, Ryu, Steve
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. easy way of unlocking ending movies

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived