The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Feng Wei is twenty-seven?

#1OblivionEssencePosted 10/5/2012 11:38:39 PM
He looks thirty-seven to be honest...weird.
---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0
http://i44.tinypic.com/mr7pqt.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/2nvflp3.gif
#2mraustindude19Posted 10/5/2012 11:53:03 PM
Remember this game was made in japan

In every japanese video game 22 is the standard age for the old drunken war veteran.

So Feng isn't far off.
---
I'm walkin on sunshine.
#3Violet_LeePosted 10/6/2012 12:13:51 AM
That's highly inconsistent with the fact that Paul, Lee Chaolan and Marshall Law are 49. Bruce is freaking 54 years old! WTF!?!

The 19 years timeskip between T2 and T3 looks like a 10 years timeskip at most when it comes to changes in character appearences. The only one that, IMO, aged realistically after the timeskip was Baek Doo San
#4silly_sausagePosted 10/6/2012 12:27:07 AM
Violet_Lee posted...
The only one that, IMO, aged realistically after the timeskip was Baek Doo San

Which sucks, the guy was a stud back in Tekken 2. I'd have taken Old Bruce any day if it meant we could have Young Baek.

It's funny, I'm the exact opposite in regards to women. I'd have loved to play as a beautifully aged Michelle, well into her '40s.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#5Lun-SeiPosted 10/6/2012 1:01:32 AM(edited)
As for me, I just ignore the official ages of the characters, since many of them seem to be waaayy off (example: Lee Chaoran).
I just give characters ages according to how they looks. So yeah, for me Feng is definitely in his late thirties.

And yeah, I would have loved if the game just made Anna and Nina age naturally, so they'd be delicious MILFs.
Not to mention Jun, who looks younger than her own son.....

---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
#6silly_sausagePosted 10/6/2012 1:15:38 AM
Really? I think Jun looks pretty mature here, '30s at least.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#7iori3000Posted 10/6/2012 1:19:28 AM
Lun-Sei posted...

And yeah, I would have loved if the game just made Anna and Nina age naturally, so they'd be delicious MILFs.

I find it funny that both Anna and Jun are two of the more attractive women in TTT2 and yet they are two of the oldest as well.
---
PSN: GoTigers9999
Steam ID: Iori-_-
#8Nerwrax15Posted 10/6/2012 2:08:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9Violet_LeePosted 10/6/2012 9:56:09 AM
iori3000 posted...
Lun-Sei posted...

I find it funny that both Anna and Jun are two of the more attractive women in TTT2 and yet they are two of the oldest as well.

Well, Anna was put into cold-sleep, so there's at least an explanation. So did Nina. Kazuya has the "reconstructed body" excuse as well. The other characters... they were supposed to retire. That's why they replaced Michelle with Julia, Bruce with Bryan, Baek with Hwoarang, Jun with Asuka, Marshall with Forest etc. But old characters always seem to come back to life. Not much of a problem in a non-canon game like TTT, but 5 brought back very old characters that were supposed to look extremely old, yet they look just a little bit older than their T2 CG renders.

Lee Chaolan can be 50 because he's excellent and I think he spends a lot of money on his appearence. Paul was the only one from the old times to come back in T3 without any "explanation" as to why he didn't age that much (although he did age a little).
#10FullAutoCVTPosted 10/6/2012 10:13:04 AM
Violet_Lee posted...
Paul was the only one from the old times to come back in T3 without any "explanation" as to why he didn't age that much (although he did age a little).

What about Lei and Yoshimitsu? :P

Anyway, you're right about T5 being the reason why all of the old characters keep coming back. Tag 1 was one thing T4 was another, but when they started bringing back characters that had hardly any fanbase in T5, it became pretty ridiculous that people like Jun and Michelle weren't back in. And once they're in, you get people clamoring for Tiger and Bosconovitch. Then Azazel and Nancy. Then Gon. Then Tougou and Shin. Then Jack 1, 2, 3, 4, 5....... and you see where I'm going. Not that I'm complaining, per se.

Long story short, I'm a long way off topic.
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382