Ranking.. LoL

#1Lockes01Posted 10/6/2012 12:47:08 PM
Ok soi manage to get to disciple today... Anyways so I want to see some good combination of combos with my chars king and A.king since I do alot off different types of combos I'm no where near as good as pro or w/e but even in rank matches I like to mix up combos so anyways cut it short. I went and looked at replay on king and all I gotta say is wow is ranking really that much to have on a game now lol.

All I see is people high rank just ranking up really the rank matter that much lol why wtf happen to skills ughhh... I'm so disappointed.

Anyways if ppl know some good king/a.king or king/jayce combo Videos il gladly watch them.
---
PSN: crosshairs1, MHFU: Sigfried, Claire
#2pAceyzPosted 10/6/2012 12:51:30 PM
...what?
#3Lockes01(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 1:00:53 PM
My bad was using phone to type this..

"All I see is people high rank just ranking up really the rank matter that much lol why wtf happen to skills ughhh... I'm so disappointed."

What I mean was all the high rank people are just ranking off each other not even doing an actual fights. Just standing there getting hit to get their precious rank to rank up some more.
---
PSN: crosshairs1, MHFU: Sigfried, Claire
#4pAceyzPosted 10/6/2012 1:02:50 PM
You mean boosters? Yeah, they suck.
#5TheSuperGameGodPosted 10/6/2012 5:22:33 PM
Someone help me understand this "boosting" thing. How do you guys know that these guys are playing the same opponents and letting each other win? I play online ranked and I fight high ranking players (Berserker, Marauder, etc.), but how would I know if they're cheating? I can't see them play other people? Btw, these high ranking players I come across aren't pushovers either.
#6ChaozCloudPosted 10/6/2012 5:47:52 PM
Checking their WTF account or checking their replays will show you. If he has only fought the same opponent on his WTF account, then he is boosting. If his opponent is just standing there and letting him win in the replay, the he is boosting.
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#7LilRoss2k3Posted 10/6/2012 6:03:17 PM
well the replays are actually the most reliable evidence...i've been in player match lobbies with a few buddies like every night this week messing around....if someone saw that they might think i was a booster. player matches do show up on wtf.
---
PSN ID-SouthShallRise-Check my YouTube for Tekken/SF vids
youtube.com/user/lilross2k6
#8ChaozCloudPosted 10/6/2012 6:17:36 PM
Yeah, but I don't think most people have a winning % of 95+ without being a booster :P
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.