Craig's championship belt...

#1L_WordPosted 10/7/2012 12:03:38 AM
I've been struggling to unlock it. I played through Arcade mode a few times using him and King and got the both of 'em to "True Tekken God" rank in Ghost Battle but sadly no dice.

Does anyone know which opponent carries the belt so I can keep an eye out for them? For some reason it was easier to unlock it on a friends account than mine (I really hope it has nothing to do with win/loss ratio).
---
The ability to lie is a liability
#2ShamanOfSharingPosted 10/7/2012 2:51:48 AM
L_Word posted...
I've been struggling to unlock it. I played through Arcade mode a few times using him and King and got the both of 'em to "True Tekken God" rank in Ghost Battle but sadly no dice.

Does anyone know which opponent carries the belt so I can keep an eye out for them? For some reason it was easier to unlock it on a friends account than mine (I really hope it has nothing to do with win/loss ratio).

fight a gold panel marduk in ghost battle
#3LordTopakPosted 10/7/2012 3:38:48 AM
i have the same problem as tc, haven't fought a gold marduk and I'm already 310-10 on my king/marduk team.

Same with the Feng and Jin parts.
---
PSN ID: Tsambs96, DD Pawn: Khryzhen
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dragon's Dogma
#4ShamanOfSharingPosted 10/7/2012 4:13:30 AM
LordTopak posted...
i have the same problem as tc, haven't fought a gold marduk and I'm already 310-10 on my king/marduk team.

Same with the Feng and Jin parts.

Try using other teams besides the ones you use normally and when they start leveling up you should be able to fight other gold panel ghost teams.
#5LordTopakPosted 10/7/2012 5:28:58 AM
weird thing, ten minutes after posting this I fought a gold marduk/king team with my king/marduk team. Finally got the belt lol.
---
PSN ID: Tsambs96, DD Pawn: Khryzhen
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dragon's Dogma
#6L_Word(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 12:42:16 AM(edited)
Ha!

Same here. Every gold panel Marduk whether team or solo up until now didn't give it up...until now.
Seems its on the team of Marduk and King where King wears the horns, blue upper body armor with beast legs and Craig has black Chinese Armor (the belt must be hidden beneath).
Glad its not win ratio determined. Currently i've managed to maintain 730-0.
---
The ability to lie is a liability