The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Does Yoshi and Kuni have a great combo?

#1KindertotenwaldPosted 10/7/2012 3:46:49 PM
Topic.
---
TTT2: Yoshimitsu & Kunimitsu
#2Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 11:42:55 PM
Bump.
---
#3NavarexPosted 10/8/2012 5:11:57 AM
i want to know this too
---
Deathbed Atheist
#4Strider_YoshiPosted 10/8/2012 7:17:11 AM
No
---
If there's anything I've learned from hentai, it's that virgin couples always start off with a shy, tentative kiss, followed by massive amounts of oral sex.
#5TaizukuPosted 10/8/2012 7:18:03 AM
I don't think so. I don't think they actually go very well together.
---
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
PSN: MobileFlame
#6xQUEENOFLOVEHDxPosted 10/8/2012 7:29:26 AM
Yes, go to Tekken channel and grab Kuni's replays. You'll find a Japanese guy named rin-yos. He's got a crazy Kun/Yoshi team. great combos, I can't even understand what he does
---
PSN: THEQUEENOFLOVEHD || http://www.youtube.com/thequeenoflovehd
Aris = Hagrid
#7NavarexPosted 10/8/2012 7:32:09 AM
xQUEENOFLOVEHDx posted...
Yes, go to Tekken channel and grab Kuni's replays. You'll find a Japanese guy named rin-yos. He's got a crazy Kun/Yoshi team. great combos, I can't even understand what he does

a great combo though ?
---
Deathbed Atheist
#8xOmniCloudxPosted 10/8/2012 7:40:15 AM
xQUEENOFLOVEHDx posted...

Thanks for that.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#9werewolfgoldPosted 10/8/2012 7:50:09 AM
Just to clarify, I'm pretty sure the TC is referring to the specific tag team combos that some character pairs have. If done correctly, the announcer says "Great!" at the end of it.
---
The full moon is beautiful, don't you think? Have you ever had the chance to look at it?
#10Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 8:17:09 AM
werewolfgold posted...
Just to clarify, I'm pretty sure the TC is referring to the specific tag team combos that some character pairs have. If done correctly, the announcer says "Great!" at the end of it.

Yeah thats it :)
---