Knee vs Qudans

#1gamestop27Posted 10/7/2012 6:07:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qekp8_cQkU4

Knee - Bryan/Kazuya ------ Qudans - Devil Jin/Kazuya
---
Just sit there and shut up, this ain't no democracy~James Carter
...yes it is~Lee
#2Sol_MaatPosted 10/7/2012 8:21:51 PM
Tier whore vs Tier whore. But they've always used these chars so... -looks the other way-
#3zhaoyun99Posted 10/7/2012 8:44:40 PM
Sol_Maat posted...
Tier whore vs Tier whore. But they've always used these chars so... -looks the other way-

Oh, like Americans with their Bob/Lars bandwagon?
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#4xOmniCloudxPosted 10/7/2012 9:02:14 PM(edited)
Sol_Maat posted...

At least they play characters that take execution skill to use unlike the US top players by far and large. Bob, Law, Lars rinse and repeat for US players.

Knee is NO WHERE near as good a Mishima player as Qudans. Has always been the case. But his Bryan vs Qudan's Mishimas has ALWAYS been a true spectacle. SO good to see Qudans back!
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#5Chain_StrikePosted 10/7/2012 9:01:43 PM
NA likes dem easy mode? I dunno. I prefer not on execution...but style. King, Yoshi and Nina got that "style" I like.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho1_500.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyjpeMrnZ1qcq2vho2_500.gif The Juri Step. See it, love it.
#6gamestop27(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 10:02:19 PM
Sol_Maat posted...

You've got to be kidding me...
---
Just sit there and shut up, this ain't no democracy~James Carter
...yes it is~Lee
#7Violet_LeePosted 10/7/2012 10:55:12 PM
gamestop27 posted...
Sol_Maat posted...

He's just butthurt his dear Lili went down some ranks on the tier lists.
#8xOmniCloudxPosted 10/8/2012 12:38:29 AM
Chain_Strike posted...
NA likes dem easy mode? I dunno. I prefer not on execution...but style. King, Yoshi and Nina got that "style" I like.

King and Nina (especially her) are both. Nina has hayashida step, ivory cutter cancels, iws+1. Kings need to get down iSW and buffering certain moves like GS (chain grab knowledge being put to great effect when buffering from high level kings) and high level Kings also make great use of their CD.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#9wolf riderPosted 10/8/2012 12:40:59 AM
Looks boring :\
---
Capcom. Square-Enix. Bioware. Blizzard.
There was a time when these companies were spoken of with respect and admiration.
#10LazyBroPosted 10/8/2012 1:30:14 AM
gamestop27 posted...
Sol_Maat posted...

He's just butthurt his dear Lili went down some ranks on the tier lists.

He's still salty about his Lili? Dear me...