The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

WHY do you guys like tekken so much?

#1-TigerJackson-Posted 10/7/2012 7:30:24 PM
1. The girls. Oh my GOD they're so fine. Gotta love Harada for his excellent taste in woman ( if he designs them). I LOVE kunimitsu and zafina, so sexy. I'll remember them forever until i die.

2.I like the humor, how every character is a joke character, and the game aside from the main plot doesnt try to have tryhard seriousness.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
"Knocc em down"- Taizuku
#2Yarnball289Posted 10/7/2012 7:36:28 PM
I love the gameplay and the characters. I grew up with the series, and know every characters backstory. I've never had a complaint about any of the TK games I've played...unless you count the end boss for T6...
---
Xbl Tag: SaberXPendragon
#3kaminarikidPosted 10/7/2012 7:38:24 PM
Affiliation with SoulCalibur and loyalty to Namco
---
Proud member of the Square Enix Defense Force
Currently playing: Final Fantasy X-2
#4iveriadPosted 10/7/2012 7:39:31 PM
Yarnball289 posted...
I love the gameplay and the characters. I grew up with the series, and know every characters backstory. I've never had a complaint about any of the TK games I've played...unless you count the end boss for T6...

^This.
---
"There is no justice in using and deceiving people!"
#5silly_sausagePosted 10/7/2012 7:41:13 PM
Honestly, I don't know, I just do. I've been playing since Tekken 3, before I was even interested in girls, and I don't know why, I guess it's fate. I mean, I guess now I can say I've truly become attached to the characters, their personalities, their stories more so than their gameplay (which is probably why I feel personally insulted by the very idea of generation skips).
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#6zhaoyun99Posted 10/7/2012 7:47:22 PM
Because of the satisfaction after you learning the combo and the system. It feels reward when you are playing. It motivates me to get better. Strangely, Tekken 6 was the one I truly getting better since than though TK 5 and DR are my most favorite Tekken. The timing in 6 got more window for my reaction. Love the characters and mostly unique fighting style. It was also fun to crush some BS cocky douche who only play COD all the time and proclaim themselves a gamer (To me, a real gamer should at least played and be at least decent at 3 or more genres of the games)
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#7LilRoss2k3Posted 10/7/2012 7:48:07 PM
the gameplay is the perfect balance of technicality and flash. the music is usually great. the presentation is funny and great. i can tell the developers love their game and characters. i respect the makers.
---
PSN ID-SouthShallRise-Check my YouTube for Tekken/SF vids
youtube.com/user/lilross2k6
#8dcmnt18Posted 10/7/2012 8:22:34 PM
I played Tekken way back when it first came out in arcades in 1994. Stopped playing when Tag came out, then recently got back into it after 6 came out. It's good in short spurts for me, but I burn out easily on games or lose interest.
#9gamestop27Posted 10/7/2012 8:26:16 PM
There's this feeling that goes beyond winning and losing; it's mastery of your character(s), it's like taming a wild beast.
---
Just sit there and shut up, this ain't no democracy~James Carter
...yes it is~Lee
#10LordTopakPosted 10/7/2012 8:30:37 PM
'cause I used to earn moneyz from T3 and Tekken Tag 1
---
PSN ID: Tsambs96, DD Pawn: Khryzhen
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dragon's Dogma