Snoop Dogg should have been a clone char here.

#21TaizukuPosted 10/8/2012 7:15:48 PM
gomite posted...
Taizuku posted...
gomite posted...
or just give him his moves from Def Jam: FFNY
problem solved

enough of the clone characters

Technically if he was Dampierre he wouldn't be a clone.

technically he would be a clone of another game character , one that sucked out loud....so yeah

Whoa now, just because you were an awful Dampierre doesn't mean he sucked. He was hard, but he'd dirty if you know what you're doing.
---
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
PSN: MobileFlame
#22KarateTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 3:51:29 PM
I didn't bought Dam at SCV that's why I wanted.here.
---
PSN SNK90s: KOF13, KOF94/95/96 and all NeoGeo Station, KOF12, SSF4AE, SFxT, SC5, TTT2, VF5.
#23DelkuraPosted 10/9/2012 3:54:07 PM
Snoop Dogg should have been another mimic character. What would have made him different was that he would switch styles every time he is swapped, not every round.
#24gomitePosted 10/10/2012 8:27:08 AM
Delkura posted...
Snoop Dogg should have been another mimic character. What would have made him different was that he would switch styles every time he is swapped, not every round.

no no no no
bad idea
bad .......no

whats the point in more than one mimic character?
none
lets be honest its not really a point in having any
---
neither is Kuma......... with his ratchet ass
BEAR HEIHACHI FOR DLC!!!!
#25TaizukuPosted 10/10/2012 8:28:08 AM
Delkura posted...

No! He should swap every time you knocc em down.
---
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
PSN: MobileFlame
#26OblivionEssencePosted 10/10/2012 9:03:35 AM
Sorry i don't like crap Rap music. Or is it called R&B? whatever its all terrible. that and country music. most rock these days also.

This guy. lmao.
---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0
http://i44.tinypic.com/mr7pqt.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/2nvflp3.gif
#27SilvrestormPosted 10/10/2012 9:10:40 AM
Alt outfit for Tiger
---
Leader of the Silverion Corps
Created in the image of a hero
#28BombermanGoldPosted 10/10/2012 9:14:19 AM
YES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUbTRBJoSdQ
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
#29thetravelerPosted 10/10/2012 9:20:23 AM
OblivionEssence posted...
Sorry i don't like crap Rap music. Or is it called R&B? whatever its all terrible. that and country music. most rock these days also.

This guy. lmao.

Truth hurts. Deal with it. Music in general sucks these days. That's why I stick to electronic and original songs.
#30BombermanGoldPosted 10/10/2012 9:22:35 AM
Truth hurts. Deal with it. Music in general sucks these days. That's why I stick to electronic and original songs.

OK you can hush about what you do and don't like. Don't force it on others, and let the subject DIE, because otherwise it'll just start more internet arguments and e-peen stretching contests.
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD