Jinpachi/Aogre is too good

#1lol_whatPosted 10/7/2012 11:45:01 PM
dat damage
dem poses
dose tags

Now I just need to dress Aogre as another videogame badguy to match my robotnik jinpachi.
#2aburame13Posted 10/7/2012 11:53:57 PM
You made a Robotnik Jinpachi...?

Dude....

I SO want to play you now.. XD
---
"Why eat? You're just going to **** it out later."
-Just_a_loser
#3lol_what(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 11:56:47 PM
aburame13 posted...
You made a Robotnik Jinpachi...?

default face (there's no actual bald option it sucks)/teashade sunglasses (blue lenses and black frames)/superhero top(red/white/red/white)/superhero pants(all black)

It's extra rad because they have the same jp voiceactor.
#4SpiritRoverPosted 10/8/2012 3:15:16 PM
^Badass 0_o
#5LordRattergunPosted 10/8/2012 3:29:18 PM
lol_what posted...
Now I just need to dress Aogre as another videogame badguy to match my robotnik jinpachi.

Try Ganondorf.

Green skin, red hair, and the built fits really well.

Dunno what clothing options though.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#6shagadelicPosted 10/8/2012 4:01:46 PM
I tried to get good with Jinpachi but his moves have so much start up. Just about everything he has gets interrupted really easily.
#7lol_what(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:24:48 PM
LordRattergun posted...

Try Ganondorf.

Dude, this is perfect, he even floats around like gannondorf does, thank you!

shagadelic posted...
I tried to get good with Jinpachi but his moves have so much start up. Just about everything he has gets interrupted really easily.

df2 is a 14 frame launcher and he has the standard mishma punch combos. For the most part I see what you mean, though.
#8FullAutoCVTPosted 10/8/2012 4:40:13 PM
Ancient Ogre (and True Ogre, to an extent) reminds me of this guy:

http://www.devimension.com/dvp_doc_database/doc_img_db/devi_druaartc/enlarge/druaga_fullcollage00.gif

Are you trying to tell us something, NAMCO?
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#9shagadelicPosted 10/8/2012 4:42:09 PM
lol_what posted...
LordRattergun posted...

Try Ganondorf.

Dude, this is perfect, he even floats around like gannondorf does, thank you!

shagadelic posted...

df2 is a 14 frame launcher and he has the standard mishma punch combos. For the most part I see what you mean, though.

His df+2 only hits high and df+2,1 is extremely unsafe on block. His 1,2 has really bad recovery. "Launch punishable by the entire cast" is the way the guide puts it.

He hits hard but against a lot of the cast he just gets locked down by jab pressure. At least that was my experience. I got pretty frustrated playing him. I just had a hard time getting any offence going. I might give him another try but right now I've discovered the joys of Kunimitsu.
#10lol_what(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 7:36:10 PM
I dunno if anyone cares, but heres the gannondorf ogre I made, based on how he looks in twlight princess

tied back (I think that's what it's called? It's the hair that's not ducktail and not obviously chineese that ties the hair back)/curled sideburns/knight top (kinda faded black with darkish gold trims)/knight bottom(likewise)/Flag, crest(No capes =(, did you know this'll show your team emblem if you play online?)/Glass sword

Could be better, but works pretty well.