Restart the Game After Downloading the Patch to Obtain the New Characters/Stages

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Restart the Game After Downloading the Patch to Obtain the New Characters/Stages
4 years ago#11
WingedRegent posted...
Will I need to erase the save game and the other update?

Nope. Just restart the game.

How do I restart the game?
PSN Mellerker
Gamertag for xbox 360 ellerkermike38
4 years ago#12
What kind of stupid question is that? Quit the game. Then load it up again.

You also need to be connected to PSN.
4 years ago#13
You don't even need to download the patch. Seriously.
4 years ago#14
Jordyce posted...
You don't even need to download the patch. Seriously.

I wish there was an story mode in this game in the next patch or will I need to play tekken 6.
PSN Mellerker
Gamertag for xbox 360 ellerkermike38
4 years ago#15
i restarted, characters didnt apear. turned off ps3 and characters didnt appear still wtf!
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
4 years ago#16
ok my psn is suspended so the new characters didnt come up i switched files and now they are on my unbanned one, what the hell
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
4 years ago#17
Why do you have to restart? I booted it up, got the patch,and played,errything unlocked.
4 years ago#18
Why do you have to restart? I booted it up, got the patch,and played,errything unlocked.

I think the patch came out first, so for those who got the Patch, but not the characters, the characters were activated at a later time.
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
4 years ago#19
I didn't do this. After beating arcade mode a few more times everything unlocked for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Restart the Game After Downloading the Patch to Obtain the New Characters/Stages

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived