So now that Julia is Jaycee, can we please keep Michelle?

#1Ichiko_368Posted 10/8/2012 11:16:20 PM
I've always preferred Michelle as a character.
---
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
#2Cards_and_HatsPosted 10/8/2012 11:20:02 PM
no
#3SSJ X Cloud StrifePosted 10/8/2012 11:50:29 PM
I hope so TC. I love Julia's new wrestling persona. Her lucha inspired moveset is lots of fun too.

So if Jayvee can stay then Michelle is sure as hell welcome.
---
"Why yes Aerith, now I'm an Ancient too."
Currently playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Yakuza 4
#4Ichiko_368(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 12:14:57 AM
SSJ X Cloud Strife posted...
I hope so TC. I love Julia's new wrestling persona. Her lucha inspired moveset is lots of fun too.

So if Jayvee can stay then Michelle is sure as hell welcome.

Yeah Jaycee is alot of fun and i hope Michelle is in T7.
---
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
#5Nerwrax15Posted 10/9/2012 12:15:48 AM
Neh, make Jaycee a new character and give us back Julia.
---
Clash Of Ninja>Ultimate Ninja. Official 4th Raikage of the NSUNSG Board.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#6silly_sausagePosted 10/9/2012 12:41:07 AM
I'm hoping Classic Julia returns in the next game personally. Remember in Julia's ending, we see that Jaycee is a real person, albeit an injured person. She can have recovered from her injuries by Tekken 7, and take back her luchadora persona. I mean, she looks identical to how Julia did in the costume and everything anyway. She could take Julia's new TTT2 wrestling moves, and combine those with an original moveset, creating a brand new, non-clone character.

In saying that, I really do hope Michelle stays, I don't care if she's a clone.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#7SSJ X Cloud StrifePosted 10/9/2012 1:47:08 AM
Hmmm... Didn't think that the original Jaycee making a comeback, if that is her real wrestling name. Cause I was under the impression that the name Jaycee was play on JC, which stands for Julia Chang. Having another "Jaycee" steps all over that well crafter idea.

Of course it could be the pro-wrestler in me and my fanboyish love for Julia/Jaycee that doesn't want that change to happen. :P
But I can understand why some people would want old Julia back even though the complaints of clones still run rampant.
---
"Why yes Aerith, now I'm an Ancient too."
Currently playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Yakuza 4
#8silly_sausagePosted 10/9/2012 1:58:53 AM(edited)
Well I mean obviously the girl's name isn't really Jaycee, unless it is, in which case it's a lucky coincidence. But I see no reason why they can't transplant Julia's TTT2 persona onto that character, make her A. King's tag partner, and let her go down that whole wrestling road, while Julia goes back to her re-forestation efforts. Seems like a win-win.
---
#9Nerwrax15Posted 10/9/2012 2:47:44 AM
silly_sausage posted...
Well I mean obviously the girl's name isn't really Jaycee, unless it is, in which case it's a lucky coincidence. But I see no reason why they can't transplant Julia's TTT2 persona onto that character, make her A. King's tag partner, and let her go down that whole wrestling road, while Julia goes back to her re-forestation efforts. Seems like a win-win.

It might not be her real name, but it has to be her true wrestling name, otherwise it wouldn't make sense for Julia to hide her identity. The name is clearly a hint to Julia though, but thats it.
---
Clash Of Ninja>Ultimate Ninja. Official 4th Raikage of the NSUNSG Board.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#10silly_sausagePosted 10/9/2012 3:20:00 AM
Nerwrax15 posted...
It might not be her real name, but it has to be her true wrestling name, otherwise it wouldn't make sense for Julia to hide her identity. The name is clearly a hint to Julia though, but thats it.

Yeah, I see what you mean, the name is a "subtle" hint, kind of a 4th wall type thing for the gamer, but in-universe, it would have to be the girl's name, or at least her wrestling name. I mean, it would kinda defeat the purpose of Julia seamlessly impersonating a specific character, temporarily filling in, if she creates a brand new identity.
---