Most generic moveset?

#1sucellosPosted 10/9/2012 12:43:10 PM
In yoour opinion which character has the most generic, bland, uninspired moveset?
---
The Official Throne of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#2Yarnball289Posted 10/9/2012 12:45:45 PM
No one actually, I think everyone's move set is unique and cool.
---
Xbl Tag: SaberXPendragon
#3KenGi1226Posted 10/9/2012 12:45:54 PM
As a Jin fan I'd be willing to say Jin Kazama. It's just Karate even if those punches and kicks seem brutal.
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
#4RobIsntDrunkPosted 10/9/2012 12:46:36 PM(edited)
Why so negative? The cup is half full man...

Kuma though.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#5Zio_DynePosted 10/9/2012 12:48:47 PM
Nina/Anna always seemed that way to me.
Hard to call any of them uninspired when they are very much inspired, but there are a few plain ones.
#6ShadowEspionagePosted 10/9/2012 12:50:26 PM
Zafina.

Seriously though, Paul. Even though he's badass.
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#7sucellos(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 12:53:33 PM
^ Don't get me wrong. It's a very full cup. Just curious to know what you guys think.

Kuma, though?! -__-

I know everybody disses on the poor bears, but imo they are actually some of the most unique characters. Though they may be weak, their style is fun to look at and play as, with all that hunting and rolling and skipping and slapping...
---
#8jonoisgoodPosted 10/9/2012 12:55:53 PM
sucellos posted...
^ Don't get me wrong. It's a very full cup. Just curious to know what you guys think.

Kuma, though?! -__-

I know everybody disses on the poor bears, but imo they are actually some of the most unique characters. Though they may be weak, their style is fun to look at and play as, with all that hunting and rolling and skipping and slapping...

and fatal wind
---
GT - hiltzy85
KOFXIII: Andy, Mai, Iori, Robert | TTT2: Steve, Bruce | SSFIV AE: Evil Ryu | SFxT: Kazuya, Bryan, Jin, Ryu, Steve
#9RobIsntDrunkPosted 10/9/2012 12:56:03 PM
sucellos posted...

Kuma, though?! -__-

There freaking bears, thats all to be expected. They only do bear type things...why doesnt Kuma have a style like Bob's? Or even Zafina? Very generic and bland moveset wise. Doesn't mean i don't like them though.
---
People complain about lag when the connection is flawless.
#10sucellos(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 1:02:21 PM
very generic and bland moveset wise. Doesn't mean i don't like them though.

ok, I understand, but although hunting and clawing is bear-like, skipping, flooring and dancing is not very "bear-ish"...but I respect your opinion.
---